• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Haha don't worry I make mistakes all time! It is neat that you like Sinnoh also! My first game that I play I just say it was Ruby (first one I completed) but my Platinum will always be my favorite! :)
ProffesorAmethystElm
ProffesorAmethystElm
:) Cool! I've always really waned to play a gen 3 game (like Ruby or Fire Red)! I adore Sinnoh but my personal favorite game is heartgold! Who was your starter in Platinum?
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Piplup! It is my favorite starter. What is your favorite starter?
ProffesorAmethystElm
ProffesorAmethystElm
Piplup is such a cutie >w<
My personal favorite has to be cyndaquil because it was my actual "first starter". Diamond was my sister's game so she chose piplup. I just played her diamond version, so the piplup really wasn't mine :(
But once I got my own game (heartgold) I chose cyndaquil and ever since then, it is my favorite starter :)!
What sun and moon starter do you like best?
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
I plan to get Popplio once I get pokemon Moon. I almost always get the water starter whenever I okay a new game. My very first starter was Torchic in Ruby though.
ProffesorAmethystElm
ProffesorAmethystElm
Cool! I really like the Moon legendary. I usually start out with a fire starter like cyndaquil, charmander, and fennekin. For Omega Ruby I chose Treecko and for BW I chose Snivy (Smug Leaf :) ) and for BW2 I chose Oshawott! Is water ur favorite type?
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Yes I like water and dark types. Fire would be my 3d favorite though.
ProffesorAmethystElm
ProffesorAmethystElm
Cool! There needs to be a dark type gym!! We haven't gotten one yet!
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
IKR?! That NEEDS to be done. I don't know why Nintendo hasn't had one yet.
ProffesorAmethystElm
ProffesorAmethystElm
BTW, Do you watch any pokemon youtubers?
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
I do actually! My favorite is MandJTV Pokevids.
ProffesorAmethystElm
ProffesorAmethystElm
AHHH!!! OMG! I love MandJTV too! I remember when he had less than 50,000 subs. Now he has 200,000! Truegreen7, TamashiiHIroka, TheJwittz, and Abrandontothepast are my favorites also!
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
I like Truegreen7 also but I don't care for Abrandontothepast or Jwitz all that much. TamashiiHIoka is okay not one if my favorites though. Have you heard of Jethrotex? He is my second favorite Pokémon youtuber.
ProffesorAmethystElm
ProffesorAmethystElm
I'll check jethrotex out, I love watching youtube pokemon videos! This is not a poke-tuber but do you know h3h3 productions?
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
No I don't. What type if channel is it?
ProffesorAmethystElm
ProffesorAmethystElm
It's not pokemon related at all, it's just a channel that kind of critiques internet culture. Their humor is really sarcastic. They were one of the 1st youtubers who pointed out that some "prank videos" are actually harassment. just an interesting channel...oh, and they're good friends w/ jontron.
BTW, Do you watch the pokemon anime?
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Yeah I have seen a good amount of it. Season 1-9 wish somewhere. Then I have seen some if the diamond and Pearl. Some if the BW which I hated (sorry for those who liked them I just don't) and the first season of X and Y. I have really like what I have seen from the newer seasons if the anime. Almost makes up for what they did in BW. :)
ProffesorAmethystElm
ProffesorAmethystElm
OMG, BW was a mess- I totally agree. That made me stop watching the anime for some time!
The new XY series is actually really good! I know a lot of people are amourshippers but I personally am a pokeshipper *although at this point there's no hope 4 misty...)! The indigo league seasons are my favorite!
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
OML! SAME! MISTY\ASH FOREVER!
ProffesorAmethystElm
ProffesorAmethystElm
AHHHH!!! I thought there weren't anymore pokeshippers left in existence!!! It seems like every1's an amourshiper :( !!!
Ash and Misty are the cutest together! I feel like the director try to push the romance in XY between Serena and Ash. It seems unnatural and forced while w/ ash and misty they initially hated e/ other but grew to really care for e/other!!!