• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Zen the Fen
Zen the Fen
Sure, that would be perfect! I've just gotta get the dodgeball done and over with. I haven't yet decided what the next class is going to be, though. I want it to have something to do with Pokemon, while having the real life high school stuff, but I don't want it to be too related to Kitsune477's "Pokemon Academy" role play. Do you have any suggestions?
Zen the Fen
Zen the Fen
and if you want, you can also play the role of your own student character if you want, whether it be Pokemon or human.
PikminCommanderJ
PikminCommanderJ
that could work, i think it will be that, my dad is a teacher kinda thing(but the son is an adopted pokemon.) What has the pokemon academy done so far? That way i can name off some suggestions. Until then, im going to get read through your rp to get a beter understanding.
Zen the Fen
Zen the Fen
1. Yeah, that could work perfectly. Make it the same as everyone else, just adopted as a human, but one fateful day, BAM! He wakes up as a Pokemon. That sound good?

2. Well, in that rp, the schedule is battling first, then CES (Creating Evolutionary Stones), then lunch, breeding, legendaries, then bonding.

3. Alright. Thank you, it's good to know that someone likes my rp!
PikminCommanderJ
PikminCommanderJ
1. Works for me. Ill think up some characters.
2. how about some form of cooking. like poffin, pokeblock, pokepuff, or even basic foods etc. maybe some kind of exploration, caves, mountains, etc. And maybe group task completion, such as working together to complete certain tasks? Just spitballing, but i cat think of any off the top of my head.
Zen the Fen
Zen the Fen
1. Alrighty!

2. Ooh, Culinary Arts, World Geo, and Team Bonding. I like it! Thanks! I'll put those as the classes for the current day (in the order they appear here). Thanks again!
PikminCommanderJ
PikminCommanderJ
3. Yeah, it seems pretty good to me. It makes sence and is not all focused on one thing rather has multiple possibilities.
PikminCommanderJ
PikminCommanderJ
no prob. Now begins the brainstorming.