• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

LadyLucs
LadyLucs
Do it!
Galaxy Sylveon
Galaxy Sylveon
Woah! I almost got blown away! Ok! Thank chu~
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
You should! A friend of mine, Shadewing here on Charms, and I are making a warriors series we're calling 'Unwavering Hope', 'Maplewind's secret', or 'Fadingbreeze's identity.'

Actually, Fadingbreeze is what I want to call her, but Shady wants Fadingmist. -.-
Galaxy Sylveon
Galaxy Sylveon
Both sound really interesting! But why not think of a name together, like Fadingswift or Fadingclaw? It could be a negotiation for both of you so nobody's ideas get left out!
Shadewing
Shadewing
Fadingmist sounds so much better! Espe, we've barely planned the part where they're apprentices, so let's keep the warrior naming for later.

Oh Kitsune, please make one! I want to read it- I really like reading stories like that, especially when their friends of mine (or of Espe's, but you're a friend.) so please!? ^^
Galaxy Sylveon
Galaxy Sylveon
Ok! I'll definitely do it now! I'll start! But my planning is kinda going downstream, along with my consciousness.... :3
Shadewing
Shadewing
Oh, well. No rush then! :) It's been a whole three weeks of planning with Espe and all we have done is the prologue. XD

I'm sincerely hoping that you like Warriors maybe? XD Do you like to roleplay? A few other warriors fans and I are making a conversational roleplay if you'd like to join.