• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
EspeonTheBest
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, are you going to reply to the RWBY RP? I kinda need you since we're in the same dorm
    Heya! It's been a while, hasn't it? Yeah, just kinda wanted to say hi. And also to ask you something. Remember when we combined Protectors of the Crown and PMD:EoL?
    Hey guys, I have a new Roleplay idea in the discussions area! I'm not sure if I can join back into the ones I've been in recently though. :(
    BurbleBurble
    BurbleBurble
    Well, Suimera is still open and available, if you want to jump back in there.
    EspeonTheBest
    EspeonTheBest
    You think so? That's exciting! Thanks for letting me know
    Hey, Esp! Been a while, huh? Well, I was wondering if you would like to take part in an RP I'm building centered around the Ace Attorney series. I know what a great RPer you are, and I think your style is precisely what this project needs. I'd love to have you aboard!
    EspeonTheBest
    EspeonTheBest
    Haha! XD Of couse, Id love to take part. Is there a link to the thread?
    Mechanist Gamma
    Mechanist Gamma
    Yep! I'll post it in just a bit, but first we should get you guys set up with your characters. I'll create a convo to talk about the RP in, and you can figure out who you want to be!
    Mechanist Gamma
    Mechanist Gamma
    So the convo is the one that I shared with you. It also has a link to the RP, in case you didn't know. It's where we'll make sure you've got everything you need to RP.
    Hey haven't talked to you in a while. I asked Teapot about Gemela Island. You still up for it?
    Shauna23
    Shauna23
    Still don't know if it's ok, but don't wanna role play without the rp creator, right
    Hey uh, I know we haven't talked in a while. Let me know if the Shrew is bothering you, or if you just wanna talk. I lot of stuff has changed, which is why I'm rarely on.
    Reactions: EspeonTheBest
    EspeonTheBest
    EspeonTheBest
    Shrews been, shrew. He's fine I guess, I'm doing better. Anyways, I hope to see you online more often, after all, now the hurricane is gone I can come back. I definitely want to catch up though!
    Hey Espe, not to be rude or anything, but are you on Hiatus? I haven't seen much activity involving you, I'm not sure what's happening so I did this.

1 Day = Non Hiatus
    5 Days = Really Busy
    10 Days = Vacation
    15 Days = Hiatus
    30 Days = Dead, grabbing the shovel.

This is when you respond to the message.
    Peachy Ace
    Peachy Ace
    Really, Matthew would be an extreme jerk to me if he took my cards. I had a GIANT Arceus Card once, my Friend stole it and I was incredibly sad, that was until I found my friend with it.

We weren't friends after that, don't judge me. Really I was in 4th grade when it happened.
    Reactions: Yaspen
    Yaspen
    Yaspen
    *Shudders* I'd hate to be that friend that made YOU mad...
    Peachy Ace
    Peachy Ace
    Yea, thank God that was in Puerto Rico, in in the U.S now, so he's long gone
    Reactions: Yaspen
    Reactions: _Umbreon_
    EspeonTheBest
    EspeonTheBest
    That seems like an amazing roleplay- I've already started on a bio. Plus, it's right up my time allowance; I'm so excited! :) High school is almost literally killing me XD
    PentheWonderful
    PentheWonderful
    Sweet! We definitely need more girls in the roleplay!
    So I have chickens right? So one of them escaped from its pen. After chasing it around for a while I cornered it and picked it up. Little did I realize it took a shit on me and my new shoes. ;~;
    Anyone have a WattPad account? I've been trying to write more novel-like stories and Im trying there first. I'd love to read your creations!
    i feel really stupid right now but you made a thing for pokemon super mystery dungeon and i don't know how to post can someone please explain? :(
    EspeonTheBest
    EspeonTheBest
    Oh, no problem! All you need to do is scroll to the very bottom of the page. At the bottom, there should be an empty box next to your profile picture. Write it what you need to, and then press the Post button at the bottom of the box. Then it should show up. :) if you need to be saved, and you're in the US, you can post it right here; I can save you.
    Hey Espe. Me and Hisseki are starting an RP group, do you want to join?
    EspeonTheBest
    EspeonTheBest
    Sure! I'll join. What's it about?
    Peachy Ace
    Peachy Ace
    Really Its a group of RPers, currently Me, Hisseki, and Princepessa~Phantom, have joined. Im waiting for a response from Umbreon, and Kitsune477.

Really its Just an RP group, we could do RPs together, and do other things. I just though about being part of an RP group, and so I made one. :p
    EspeonTheBest
    EspeonTheBest
    Oh! Sorry- I misunderstood. XD when you said RPer group I thought like a group Rp. I'm thrilled to be a part though!
    EspeonTheBest
    EspeonTheBest
    Hey! How are you?
    _Umbreon_
    _Umbreon_
    Good! I'm pretty sure I'm going to highschool next year. (I'm not mad either way) but then I get to see my friends ( the few and far between)
    EspeonTheBest
    EspeonTheBest
    Awesome! I'm going into high school as well, but I won't see half my friends! It's not fair. The academic camp I went to ruined my life in some ways. Too many bonds were made only to be broken. Anyways, I'm super excited to go to the new school- not to mention that I'm going to the freshman orientation tomorrow morning to meet my teachers. :)
    If those Chinese leaks are real then I'm changing to #TeamRowlet. I can't believe that they did that to Litten, it had so much potential...
    Reactions: BooBerry
    Hisseki
    Hisseki
    I think it's a Fire/Dark despite it's... appearance.
    Though I'm still #TeamPopplio forever :p
    _Umbreon_
    _Umbreon_
    ESPE! ZEPHIOUS IS BACK, CHECK THE MYSTERY DUNGEON THREAD!!!
    EspeonTheBest
    EspeonTheBest
    I know!!! It's so exciting! :D
    Hey are you back from camp? I saw that you posted in the Conversation, but I just wanted to clarify.
    EspeonTheBest
    EspeonTheBest
    Yes I am. :)
    _Umbreon_
    _Umbreon_
    Yay. I've been busy drawing... Whatever it is I am drawing...
    Lastly, we have Mudsdale, the Draft Horse Pokémon - a Ground type with the abilities Own Tempo or the new Stamina ability, which raises its defense by one stage when it is hit by an attack. It has a new move called High Horsepower (looking at the thing's eyes I can definitely see why - that certainly appears to be a rather high horse)
    Heyy Espe! I realize your notifications aren't functioning properly, so here's a reminder that you're the only one not to post yet on Graves. Because we're falling a bit behind, I'm going to post first, and you can post after me. You're still included in it, don't worry!
    Espeon...I swear you're a admin or something because you're everywhere on the forums like @_Umbreon_
    Hi Espe, I was wondering if youre still interested in Graves?
    PentheWonderful
    PentheWonderful
    Oh, yes please! I've been waiting for you in the convo actually, and also eagerly awaiting your post. If you have anything to ask, feel free to message me. :)
    EspeonTheBest
    EspeonTheBest
    In the conversation? Oh, I haven't been getting alerts for that convo. Let me quickly check it, maybe it just didn't alert me for the newest posts.
    PentheWonderful
    PentheWonderful
    Well, there's a lot of new posts there then in that case. XD
    Hey, has anyone successfully bred for a 5 or 6 IV Pokemon? If so, would you be willing to help me? I'm having a few troubles with mine.
    Shiny Motley
    Shiny Motley
    I've gotten a few 5IV and 6IV Pokemon on me; it helps if one of the parents is 6IV, to be fair. Probably the dad. Or a Ditto.
    EspeonTheBest
    EspeonTheBest
    Ok! So, currently I'm trying for a Litwick with perfect IVs in everything but Attack, but to be fair, having the extra boost in Attack wouldn't hurt.

But the Dad having the IVs might actually work, as currently I'm having the mom hold the Destiny Knot. She has more IVs than the dad does, so I tried that. So, thank you! I guess that's my problem. I really appriciate it! :)
    Hey guys! I just remembered to post this. I'm on vacation, so I'll be offline a lot more, but I'll try to check in! :)
    Hi I'm new here
    EspeonTheBest
    EspeonTheBest
    Hello Piper! Welcome to 'Charms! I hope you have as much fun here as I do!

Just an honest question- why did you follow me? I totally appreciate it- that's awesome, but I'm just curious as to why. :)
    Piper the doll
    Piper the doll
    You seem cool
    EspeonTheBest
    EspeonTheBest
    Oh! Thank you! ^^
    Hey, have you seen my newest drawing? Also, congrats on the upcoming birthday.
    Reactions: EspeonTheBest
    EspeonTheBest
    EspeonTheBest
    Wow! I love how you did Aster's jacket and his hair! I really like the colors you used as well, orange eyes are always cool.
    ClockWork Breezy
    ClockWork Breezy
    Thanks, I'll be drawing the original Aster, that would be a leafeon, tonight!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…