• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Nidocool
Nidocool
I do have one, also called Nidocool. Unfortunately, the only stories I have are chapters of a fanfiction I decided to discontinue today.
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Why discontinue? I really like the story of Quinn and Archie, not to mention that the prospect of radiated Pokemon is super cool.
Hisseki
Hisseki
I have one, I can't remember what it's called right now. Plus, the stuff on it is... kinda trashy XD I've been meaning to get back into the swing of things with WattPad and make not trash stuff, but... idk, procrastination? I guess?
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Well if you ever do get back on it, please let me know! I'd be thrilled to read your creations. Besides, my creations aren't the best, so we'd be in the same boat. XD
Hisseki
Hisseki
Meh, I might just do stuff today if I can find something to write about! I found the username: FantaManta13. Don't ask XD It's a family reference.
Nidocool
Nidocool
I've discontinued the story due to a lack of any actual feedback, since really you're the first person to ever comment on it.
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Haha! I love the username Hisseki! It's great. My friends used to call me Tumbleweed due to the amount of times I've fallen, so my username is Tumbleweed with a capital i instead of the L.

And I like the idea that you have Nidocool! I always enjoy a well written Fakemon story.
Blue moon
Blue moon
Oh! I tried that thousands of times! I currently have like four accounts, one of them has stories that were worth to publish, but the others... those are dangerous.

Anyways, are you currently writing something? I'd love to read a novel from you!

(And I'll check the profiles that the guys commented here, so be aware of my future comments and votes)
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Oh! You have one too Blue? What's your username? I'll follow you- I already adore your Roleplaying; I couldn't imagine how well written your novels would be! And I think I dug into the first story of mine a little too harsh- I really regret writing the first chapter to be honest. I don't like how I treated the main character- but I didn't want to sugar coat it either. Oh well.
Nidocool
Nidocool
Hey, I've actually decided that I'm not discontinuing my story. I feel a lot better now that I know at least one person will actually read it.
Shauna23
Shauna23
Is watt pad a good website for written works?
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Most definitely! It's such a great community.
Shauna23
Shauna23
Ok
I've been debating it for a while now, I just needed a trusted opinion
Blue moon
Blue moon
Well... my most recent account is "constelacielos", in which I've only wrote a bit of a drabble... in spanish that I haven't even published. But I might try writing in english now RP's have given me the chance to practice, it would be a fun challenge.
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
I made one a while back, but never wore anything. I'll have to check out TumbIeweed (XD)