• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Retr.0
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Autocorrect is officially my greatest enemy, making it look like I don’t know how to spell. Gimme a break.
    Currently working on the Pokémon Conquest post-game. Here I come 80+ hours of gameplay.
    Hollow Omega
    Hollow Omega
    I never got to try Pokémon Conquest, what's your opinion on it?
    Retr.0
    Retr.0
    @Hollow Omega I personally love it. Although, I will admit it has its flaws. For being a gen 5 side game it has a pretty short main game (mostly because it’s pretty easy) and there’s a lack of Pokémon available. But, overall great game, good story, and the post game has plenty to do (especially if you’re a completionist like me)
    Hollow Omega
    Hollow Omega
    I like it's unique story setting, may have to look more into it.
    Big RP Project coming up. It’ll take time for me to get ready. I hope it’ll be a success.
    Le Marsouin
    Le Marsouin
    *a Noturile sits near you while drinking a bottle of apple juice and wondering what the RP is about*
    Retr.0
    Retr.0
    @Kiraru My profile picture yesterday was a hint. What’s a Noturile?
    *a baby Lapras appears to be expressing interest in your Jurassic RP, as he assists his trainer in pushing some information to the thread*
    Merry Christmas!
    AceyPie
    AceyPie
    Let me correct you

MERRY ALMOST CHRISTMAS....... MAYBE FOR ME CUZ I'M IN THE PHILIPPINES
    Retr.0
    Retr.0
    Well yeah I just gotta wish it early because when it is the 25th I'm not gonna be on PokeCharms to say it XD. @PeachyPie
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…