• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Nygenn
Nygenn
Nygenn
Nygenn
Quake
Quake
Well, this is unexpected. I have actually been aware of The Dark Tournament for quite a while now, as it is probably one of (if not the) most popular RPs going on currently.
Quake
Quake
I've been tempted to join it in the past, but then I became intimidated by the quantity of characters and events that came up, and I simply convinced myself that it would be too late for me to join and effectively catch up due to everything that happened. Additionally, I've only read bits and pieces, but I still know enough to be fascinated by Gerald, Salem, Floyd, and Megan (and I find Cassie especially intriguing).
Quake
Quake
That said, I still would love to join despite the RP being so far in. Hopefully you can fill me in so that I'll know how to carry about my posts and whatnot.

I also might as well introduce myself in the OOC at one point, so that people aren't surprised at the random guy joining their RP.