• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
skymin015
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So I got Soul Silver and my god I'm lucky AF. Started with a shiny female Chikorita, got a shiny Eevee from Bill and I just beat Lance ;3
    SOS chaining is one of my favourite methods for shinies now. I caught a shiny 4IV Vulpix who I nicknamed Wisteria. By far my fav SM shiny :3
    I GAVE UP ON THE SHINY RESHIRAM...for now. So I finished HG again lately, without a shiny. Guess who just got to Mewtwo and is feeling lucky
    Nyxel
    Nyxel
    I do like to draw but i dont really know how to put it on here
    skymin015
    skymin015
    It's easy. Go to the Creative Corner, and go to the 'Create new work' (or something along those lines), pick if it's art or writing, then pick a title and go to 'Upload Art' to pick the file you want to upload. Make sure it's on the list of supported types, then add some tags, and upload! Hope it helps. Although, I'm on mobile and it may be different on computers.
    Nyxel
    Nyxel
    Yeah im on my computer and i have no idea how to draw something on a computer and then post it
    I've been soft-resetting for a shiny Reshiram in omega ruby for the past nine hours. Still nothing (yet) for over 1000 soft-resets.
    A
    alexryce
    *Ultra ball spam*
    skymin015
    skymin015
    Lol, it's been a whole day without any shiny Reshiram .~. Maybe I wasn't paying attention and soft-reset when it appeared. IT MUST BE HERE SOON
    Oh hey, your new here! Welcome to Pokecharms! ^-^
    I joined recently too :p
    Scrafty
    Scrafty
    I am the maker of the rp (the whats in your house game) and welcome to Pokecharms. You can be creative in your sense of writing and art with making a trainer card to represent you and your team and have fun in threads and enjoy the website. Chow.
    OmegaCarvineplays
    OmegaCarvineplays
    Hello and welcome to world if Pokécharms. My name is OmegaCarvineplays, or some call me Omega. We live in a diverse world of Pokemon enthusiasts, called charmers. Their are many types of charmers.
    OmegaCarvineplays
    OmegaCarvineplays
    Some trawl the role plays and others roam the creative corner. On this journey you will meet many charmers and experience many new things. Now go, into the community of Pokécharms!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…