• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Shiny Motley
Shiny Motley
Protip: sometimes people have lives and can't post immediately. This includes school, family, work, health, and many other obligations.
Flame the Trainer
Flame the Trainer
ok? I know that. i have a life, i dont have chores all day, like actually no chores.
Seal Pup
Seal Pup
^ True. I am also busy with other roleplays, and also I needed to rest.
Flame the Trainer
Flame the Trainer
@Shiny Lyni you acting like it should take a week or something like that. And i also know that others have different time zones,Im on the Eastern Time Zone in AMerica.
Flame the Trainer
Flame the Trainer
@VulpixNinetales I'm just really bored here, so if i do something wrong im sorry. Im always alone and my only social place is the internet. Once again im sorry if your reading this.
Shiny Motley
Shiny Motley
I just meant that sometimes, if people don't reply for a day or two, you should try to be understanding why. ^^ (example: my grandpa passed away a few years ago and I couldn't bring myself to post much online for a couple of days. It might not be that drastic, but again, you never know.)
Seal Pup
Seal Pup
I'm also thinking about my characters in my other roleplays. I need to understand what I am posting next.
Flame the Trainer
Flame the Trainer
@VulpixNinetales Really i appolagized for what i said. Im just leave everyone alone and continue my imagination world.
Seal Pup
Seal Pup
I am replying to a role play right now.