• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
Well, I like the concept and, somewhat, the games, but I really don't know enough about it to answer the question. Sorry! :S
Mechanist Gamma
Mechanist Gamma
I'm thinking about starting up a Sonic RP. If you want to join, I can give you an overview on the characters, world, and anything else. You'd actually probably be perfect for playing Blaze or Tai!
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
Hmmm... I think I will, actually! Even though this'll definitely add to my massive workload, learning more about the Sonic world can only help me, right? The only characters I know are Sonic, Tails, Dr. Eggman, Amy, and Knuckles. After that, I'm at a loss. :|
Mechanist Gamma
Mechanist Gamma
No problem! I'm admittedly a HUGE Sonic nerd, so I can give you details about any character you want!
Mechanist Gamma
Mechanist Gamma
So if you want to join, here's what's supposed to be the discussion thread; pokecharms.com/threads/sonic-chronicles-order-from-chaos-rp-idea.14134/
Mechanist Gamma
Mechanist Gamma
Kinda waiting for your input.
Mechanist Gamma
Mechanist Gamma
Made an edit to the post about Tai. She's now half-echidna, half-tenric.
Mechanist Gamma
Mechanist Gamma
OH MY GOD! I think it's FINALLY time for you to respond. That took MUCH longer than it should have.
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
Haha, that's fine. I'll take a little while, since homework's my first priority, but then I'll get right to posting!
Mechanist Gamma
Mechanist Gamma
God, that's so true. Homework is the reason I won't be online until tomorrow, though...
Mechanist Gamma
Mechanist Gamma
CHANGE OF PLANS I'M ON FOR ABOUT AN HOUR THANK GOD FOR THE TEST BEING NEXT TUESDAY
Mechanist Gamma
Mechanist Gamma
Maybe you could post?