• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

bioaura
bioaura
Awesome I love those games! (only I could beat the boss a second time in ZX :/) it would be awesome for a remake I Ioved Pokémon Sapphire a LOT.
FalChromiforme
FalChromiforme
you must agree that Hivolt was a pain in the butt if you were playing in normal/hard mode, but it was all worth it for model OX! And also-Pokemon Emerald remake- awwwww yeahhhhh- we all loved all three of those games
bioaura
bioaura
Yeah its pretty awesome I love its combo like attacks that it can use! but I only beat the boss one time to get the model I could never beat it again XD. and with the awesome graphics of XY Emerald,etc would be even more awesome (if they did I hope they would do the walking pokemon thing again from soulsiver)
FalChromiforme
FalChromiforme
I LOVED the walking pokemon-and yes, I agree on the combo attack thing.
bioaura
bioaura
wow sorry I just noticed I did a BIG reply XD
FalChromiforme
FalChromiforme
its cool. And true
Sy Kage
Sy Kage
Yes, there have been SOME leaks of Hoenn remakes. Sacred Sapphire and Royal Ruby. Don't know if Emerald is getting one.
Vaporeonn
Vaporeonn
I just.. WE NEED A REMAKE!!!!! Sorry.. I get emotional. I LOVED my Emerald.. Now think of it in 3D .. ^^