• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Seal Pup
Seal Pup
My dad has torn his ACL, and my mom is super busy, but available in house.
Seal Pup
Seal Pup
Also, school is catching up on me, and my computer has a super minor of a virus, but still available to use.
Seal Pup
Seal Pup
I will only be participating in conversations, any posting and posts that about any role plays I in that are requested to me, and I get 15 minutes on the computer.
Seal Pup
Seal Pup
Also, I have too many chores to finish, like clean the floor, and scoop up my dog's ᵖᵒᵒᵖ.
Seal Pup
Seal Pup
And my parents will not make me go on my phone since this.
Sorry guys :(
Shiny Motley
Shiny Motley
Ahh, sucks that your dad tore his ACL... I tore mine back in 2010 and it was not fun x.x best of luck with everything! ^^
Seal Pup
Seal Pup
Thanks! I am able to have a full day today on the computer, then I have the 15 minute computer rule until next weekend..
Shiny Motley
Shiny Motley
*pats and hugs* do what I did: take online courses and/or computer classes, and anytime my parents nagged me for being on the computer too long I'll just tell them it's for school. Not 100% foolproof (especially since my parents work as programmers...) but worth a shot \o/
Shiny Motley
Shiny Motley
#badinfluence #badadvice
Flame the Trainer
Flame the Trainer
Vupix what did you do?
Seal Pup
Seal Pup
Look at all of my replies. I did nothing bad.
Flame the Trainer
Flame the Trainer
well, thats stupid then you only get 15 minutes.