• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
Yeah sorry im not on much. im supposed to be doing homework. High school is hard work. And the friend zone sucks. Especially when your crush is dating some guy from Maryland. Im also grounded. (not like i have any friends who would go anywhere after school with me anyways for a while.
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
Also if youd guys like to do a rp, id love too!!!!!!
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
OMGosh yes Umbreon! I was just thinking along those lines. We could totally have an Alolan based RP now, given you both have the game/ interested in that.
Twilight Nova
Twilight Nova
I'd love to do a rp with you guys! ^.^

And I agree, high school was pretty

Ruff
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
i dont currently own the game, but ill own it soon!! my log ons might be limited and not regular this week! im going to Philadelphia to see relatives for thanks giving.
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
(Also im up doing science home work...)
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Haha, well we could totally do a Roleplay based on something else. :) I'm addicted to the game, so my log one might be weird as well until I finish it.
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
im gonna try not to spoil myself. Maybe thinking about doing one last 'Reunion" Rp thingie. those seemed to work better!. Also im gonna bring back some of my more... colorful and naughty characters. it gets boring playing the white knight.
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Yay! What kind of reunion and with what characters? XD we've done a ton of Roleplays together.
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
you remeber the old one we did with sai that never got started really. i was thinking we could bring back the old characters from the "Academy RP" but as older students or people whatever.
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Oh yeah! I used Summer right? Leafeon, Lopunny and some Pokémon else I recall. I'm down with that!
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Oh wait- wrong academy one. XD This is a prime example of too many Characters!
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
Mmm, I think I had Dusk, and Nocturne, becuase I remember Susk being a thing.... XD
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
XD so would you like to create it? The idea was yours.
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
Yes although later! I'm catching up on, "Once upon a time in Suimera.", so I can post! Pen said I could join, and my Character is in the discussion. I'm just awaiting approval form her. You can check it out if you want
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Really? I'm hoping to join that one again, but I'm afraid to ask. >_<
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
You are already in it No? Why don't you just post?
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
Othello is by far my most fleshed out character!
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
I don't know, I was gone for a long time and accidentally ditched it. I'll look for your character though!
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
It's the newest post in the discussion! :)