• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Ophious
Ophious
I've been in this place for 2 years apparently....
kyuukestu
kyuukestu
Ah, I do think I recall forcing you onto this site before...

I was gonna say how surprised I was that you made an account so quickly ~w~
Ophious
Ophious
The power of love can move even the seas

But in all honesty, I'm pretty sure I was just bored when you suggested this which is why I made an account so quickly
kyuukestu
kyuukestu
lmfao, fair enough.

By the way, I told you I'd get likes if I was active~ *smug* I've almost matched the number of likes you have on NUF~
Ophious
Ophious
A difference of 10,000 isn't what I would call almost
kyuukestu
kyuukestu
*squints*

You only have 12,309 likes on NUF, I checked, I'm at 10,768 on here.

Besides I celebrated 4k likes in August, and 1k in May, my activity here is pretttty high, I could close 10k in like a year~
Ophious
Ophious
Oh you meant here, I thought you meant on NUF
Still, it took you 5 months to get to 4k? Damn, that's slow compared to lovely. To me.... I'm still little faster since I reached my first 1000 in a month and 4k in 4 month
kyuukestu
kyuukestu
It's slow compared to NUF since likes don't flow as freely xD

The highest number for likes here is about 13k ish

To be fair I'd only gotten about 500 likes in the entire first year of being here lol, I only ramped up my activity since about 8 months ago.
Ophious
Ophious
To be fair back then 5k was already a lot, so me getting 4k in 4 months was impressive
kyuukestu
kyuukestu
I'm talking relative to here though~

With NUF..? I don't even remember how long it took be to get 1k lol, I think I only started paying attention to it after you brought it up.
Ophious
Ophious
Anyways what exactly do you do here anyways? Can you give me a quick run through before I go read the rules
kyuukestu
kyuukestu
Well, the main focus of Pokecharms is Role Playing, so that's what we do for the most part. Think the Adventurer's Guild in NUF...except we don't have a singular roleplay that's that huge.

I'd totally want to steal Kingdom Royale and AG and bring them over here, but I can't work those BB codes lol