• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

AceyPie
AceyPie
Can you do Three in one picture?? If not it's okay
AlleycatIrony
AlleycatIrony
i could give it a shot depending on what pokemon they are haha
AceyPie
AceyPie
Oh god now I feel stupid since they're Final evos
Lucario Delphox and Anpharos

You can do them In separately if you cant
AlleycatIrony
AlleycatIrony
i can try my best haha
i've never drawn lucario or delphox before so it should be fun :0
AceyPie
AceyPie
Good luck!
Bemmy
Bemmy
Can you draw a Goodra and Porygon-Z?
AlleycatIrony
AlleycatIrony
sure i'll give that one a go when i get home later today :3
Localised
Localised
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Could you please do a drawing of a shiny Zorua (with green eyes) together with a Dewott (with blue eyes) that is wearing a blue jacket and black glasses? If you can't that is fine. :)
Bemmy
Bemmy
My friend irl @TundraZap saw this and was wondering if you could draw him some. He is unable to talk anywhere so he is technically banned. He pays me two pound a week to go around talking for him... So I think he wanted his O.C Derp the Slowpoke (She has a bit of drool coming from her mouth) and Ember the Emboar (He has blue flames instead of the usual colour.)
AlleycatIrony
AlleycatIrony
i'll get these ones done when i can :3
i've got other 'pokeprojects' i wanna do too (plus my long overdue oc content for my blogs PLUS comic panels) so they might not get done right away ;u;
Bemmy
Bemmy
@TundraZap says take your time. He doesn't mind how long it takes.
A
Astralpunk
Hello~! I know this is a bit sudden, but can you draw my Pokésona, Kenta the Infernape? You can check my profile if you need any references. I don't mind waiting, you can take all the time you need. ^^ P.S. I love your art style ♥
PedriOzzy arts
PedriOzzy arts