• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Karli
Karli
Hey, I'm alright, how are you?
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
I'm good. :) So what are you up to? I'm trying to figure out what I want for Christmas other then paints and a pair of boots.
Karli
Karli
Just trying to get through one last day of school... :'| Also, isn't it a little late to add to your Christmas list?
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
*shrugs* I don't know. XD I actually haven't even told my mom what I want for Christmas yet... so I'm gonna make a list tonight and give to her, even though its a lil late to make a list.
Karli
Karli
Just a little... CX Let's hope she can manage! XD
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Guess what? I got a pair of boots and some paints, and a rainbow dash toy that moves! (I can move her head and legs!) Plus a pair of PJs, and Two shirts, and chalk, some sticky notes, and ponytail holders! We kinda did Christmas early. :)
Reactions: Karli
Karli
Karli
Awesome! Those are great gifts! :D Is there a reason why you guys Christmas early?
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
My mom's boyfriend's dad wanted us to come up there, and he had presents for us, (everyone got a shirt except mom's boyfriend, who got a jacket, and I got some other stuff) then we went to Goodys because my mom's boyfriend's dad was going to get us some clothes, plus my boots, and then I had to go into wall mart with mom to get my paint, and her boyfriend saw the mlp toy.