• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Jagson
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, are you still getting alerts from the Sinnoh League Tournament RP? You haven't replied for a while, so I was just wondering.
    Jagson
    Jagson
    Yeah I have been. Just been a little busy. also not much to reply at the moment since all my characters are doing something or waiting for someone to respond to them.
    Yaspen
    Yaspen
    Ah.
    So.... Are you going to be making a Unova Tournament, Kalos Tournament and Alolan Tournament later down the Line?
    Jagson
    Jagson
    Yeah I plan on doing a tournament for every official region and finishing off the series with the world tournament.
    Tatzu
    Tatzu
    That will be Interesting
    yo dude can i join the johto league
    Yaspen
    Yaspen
    Can I join too? I might not join right away, but I would like to know just for future reference.(I'll let you know if/when. Just wanted to get permission. ;) )
    Jagson
    Jagson
    Well Ms. Aspen it's too late to join the Johto league Tournament but probably soon I'll be starting the Hoenn league tournament. When the discussion thread for that goes up just put your character's bio on it and your in.
    Yaspen
    Yaspen
    Okay just let me know when you put it up! Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…