• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

NightRaven
NightRaven
I fell asleep and was woken up. As I headed down the stairs, the lights seemed extremely bright. But they weren't. I sat down there for a while, then decided to head back up...but when I reached my room, I suddenly passed out, straight on the floor; I heard it, and felt it...I heard the thump...I heard my mother call my name in severe concern...I felt myself hit the ground...
NightRaven
NightRaven
Then I was woken up again, and my mother called 911. I passed out once more. Then I woke up again, headed downstairs on weak, numb legs, and sat down. I learned how terrifyingly low my blood pressure was...all because I dehydrated myself by accident: I hardly have even half a cup of water a day, which Isn't good at all. Now, I fear that if I fall asleep...I'll never wake up.
Andrewski
Andrewski
Oh no...I hope your okay. Just know that you are in our hearts and we all care for you.
Andrewski
Andrewski
*hugs*
NightRaven
NightRaven
I'm fine...I guess. My blood pressure was 90 over 60... I actually have no clue how to calculate blood pressure, but I just know that's low. It was terrifying...because I never passed out before...and I never exactly dehydrated myself before, either... Ow, my head...
Andrewski
Andrewski
Hopefully you feel better soon. Take whatever advice you get from doctors or other people.
NightRaven
NightRaven
-hugs back- I'm just...scared. I can't believe this happened. I had a choice of going to the hospital, or staying home. The question was easy to answer, of course...but this has never happened before. All of the sudden, everything bad happens at our new home...heh...
Andrewski
Andrewski
Yeah, I understand why you would be scared. I would be scared too. But hopefully you're strong enough to push through it.
NightRaven
NightRaven
I'm fine now. Just a little headache, and slight exhaustion. Remind me never to take Mucinex without a lot of water. We didn't know it'd make things worse for dehydration.
Andrewski
Andrewski
Alright. I'm glad you're okay, dehydration is a scary thing. And headaches are no fun. Just stay in bed and drink some water.
NightRaven
NightRaven
Aye. Thank you for your concern. Remind me to drink more than just barely a cup a day of water xD That way, I don't have to end up passing out all of the sudden. Everything after passing out felt like a dream...like it was unreal.
Andrewski
Andrewski
Haha, I've only passed out once and felt like I was going to once. The first time I actually did pass out was in marching band from dehydration (not during a performance, thank goodness), and I almost passed out during...*that* unit in health class.
NightRaven
NightRaven
Oh. "That" unit. I actually probably would wish to pass out during that. XD I felt like I was dead...but I could hear and feel. Yet, I couldn't move. It's weird when you can hear things in the outside world when you sleep (but in this case, pass out!).
Andrewski
Andrewski
I get the feeling. When they put me under anesthesia to get my tonsils out, it was the weirdest feeling. You can't think, you can't hear, see, or feel anything. You decend into a universe as if nothing exists.
NightRaven
NightRaven
It's weird...I wanted to move, but I felt paralyzed...dead...they said I was cool to the touch, but I felt like I was burning alive! Hhhhhh....
Andrewski
Andrewski
*hugs again* there there...
NightRaven
NightRaven
And...and after all that crap I took to stop this cough...I'm still coughing, but significantly less... Before, I sounded like a goose that was dying (It's just a guess). I'm still a bit shaken, but I'm recovering.
Andrewski
Andrewski
Yeah...hopefully the spirit of Christmas will heal you.
NightRaven
NightRaven
HOW DID I...

I forgot
I forgot tomorrow was Christmas.

One does not simply forget Christmas.
Okay, seriously: someone...I need help—I forgot about Christmas (HOW DID I FORGET..HHHHHH)