• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Sciencewars
Sciencewars
Depends. I have time on my schedule, as the only Rp I'm in right now is Fortis. Can you describe it in more detail?
Mechanist Gamma
Mechanist Gamma
Sure! It's called CN's Quest, and mainly follows a 17-year-old man named CreeperNinja. Alongside his friends, he battles against many enemies like the Church of Light, the Cult of Darkness, the Cytechs and even The Artificial God. He fights for the gods (who he's actually met) and for the people, fulfilling the purpose of his lost clan; to keep the balance of Yin and Yang.
Mechanist Gamma
Mechanist Gamma
But that's the basic plot. Now I'll talk about the world. Gaia, the creator of everything and "Mother of All" created the world and gods to serve her. Those gods are Chronos, Spacius, Yin and Yang. They created 18 more gods, and upheld the balance of the universe.
Mechanist Gamma
Mechanist Gamma
The world is a fusion between the (hopefully) near future and the past. Medieval weaponry and kingdoms are still upheld, but modern diplomacy and advanced technology exist as well. Also, the gods are very prominent, but there are many who don't believe. But many who do wish to gain their power. CN is tasked with stopping them and upholding the balance.
Mechanist Gamma
Mechanist Gamma
CN faces enemies like dark mages, corrupt priests, bounty hunters, cyber-ninjas, assassins and more. So, seem interesting?
Sciencewars