• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Yeah! It has been a while, what's up? And yes I remember it, what about them?
Mechanist Gamma
Mechanist Gamma
Not much. Oh, except a reboot of my 'Charms page that I decided on today.
Well, part of the aforementioned reboot involves (FINALLY) continuing PMD:EoL. This could lead to another interaction between Team Sunstorm and Team Shining Dreams. Also it could help you continue your series as well.
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Hey! That could be fun.
Mechanist Gamma
Mechanist Gamma
Probably! Perhaps Amethyst and Onyx could encounter Lombre and his mysterious associate, or Pika and Vee could encounter one or most of the Pokemon in the group that killed Kit. Or maybe the expedition could involve a future keystone in PMD:EoL's story?
Mechanist Gamma
Mechanist Gamma
So PMD:EoL will be continuing within the week. Should we talk about possible cross-plot things?
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Of course! I'll restart Crowns, but I'll probably rewrite all the chapters so far.
Mechanist Gamma
Mechanist Gamma
Okay. Just make sure to leave the interaction between the two teams as is. Also, I know what that field that protected Vee is. It's NOT safeguard, as I'll have Articuno point out in the next chapter. Rather, it's a special aura that protects Vee when it comes into contact with another special aura... for example, the combined aura of a human and a Pokemon?
Mechanist Gamma
Mechanist Gamma
Also, there are 8 items that will center the plot for Chapter 4 of PMD:EoL. They are orbs, and they represent the types of the 8 Eeveelutions. Of course, no one knows this - not even the guardians of the orbs. The orbs boost Pokemon and their moves if the type matches up. If Pika got ahold of the Volt orb, he'd get a huge boost to his physical attributes and all his electric-based moves. But there are other uses...
Mechanist Gamma
Mechanist Gamma
Three of the orbs have unknown locations; the Sprout orb, the Shadow orb, and the Bell orb. The guild is currently concerned with finding the Sprout orb. Maybe Team Sunstorm could find it first?
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
That sounds like a bunch of fun! I can totally arrange that. Could you describe the sprout orb?
Mechanist Gamma
Mechanist Gamma
Sure! It's an orb with the grass-type symbol in a light green and the orb itself in a dark green. It also emits a green light when in use.