• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Nyxel
Nyxel
Hmm Well its like a dragon eeveelution. its name is Drakeon. Its the size of a normal eeveelution and it has a long dragon like tail with small spikes on it. and it has small spikes on it head and has two small wings. it's never cute and kind of has a body style to of a umbreon.
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
Hm... I can most certainly try to create this Fakemon for you! I might need a bit more detail, though...
Nyxel
Nyxel
Haha of course. its paws are just like a umbreon's black but instead of soft, scaly. this Eeveelution has more scales than fur. it's fur is on his bottom of his paws and his belly.
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
Alright. I'll get this started, using Umbreon as a base, and show you my progress through a convo so you can tell me if there's anything I should change and all that, alright?
Nyxel
Nyxel
Ok.
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
Also: is there any gen sprite of Umbreon that you'd like me to use as a base?
Nyxel
Nyxel
No not really.
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
Alright. I'll just use Gen. 5, then. :p
Reactions: Nyxel
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
What are the ears like?
Nyxel
Nyxel
Oh the ears are like a umbreon's but has a slight bit of spikes to it on its tip of the ears
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
Okay!
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
What colors should I use?