• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

The Snom Prince
The Snom Prince
Yeah it gets bad when the other person doesn't reply it truly is annoying
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Yeah, alot! Heck I'm in this thread with my friends, I made a post and My character gets ignored for two pages. :(
The Snom Prince
The Snom Prince
The same in the RP I quit Jason was ignored then again he is a shy character but they weren't even acknowledging him in the leats bit
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
This is why I was only able to make one post before I dropped out of the RP annoyed as heck.
The Snom Prince
The Snom Prince
I didn't even make 5 before I left I don't even think they noticed
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
I think that's even worse :'|. My friend even asked me to join a thread in hopes of reviving it. So I did, and I based my post around my friend's character. The thread was revived, but I swear no one reponded to my post, those jerks.
The Snom Prince
The Snom Prince
yep the only Conversation I'm having is ABOUT one of my character instead of RPing with them which I do want to
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
That Sucks. That's why I make some stories in an RP format, I mean Creativr Corner Works.
The Snom Prince
The Snom Prince
At least you can post your stories because they aren't shit
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Don't say that, cause I'm pretty sure my stories are as crappy as everyone else on charms, which I post regardless >:D
The Snom Prince
The Snom Prince
Not like mine, mine are crap central
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
I believe you, but hey, you're not bad at RPing as I can tell.
The Snom Prince
The Snom Prince
Really?
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Well with the amount of messages you have, I can tell you're pretty decent, considering I know you can read the rules too :p
The Snom Prince
The Snom Prince
Well I listen is the first step I don't want to be another head ache to Steller
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Same, but seriously, when you dont 'Ask to Join' on an 'Ask to Join' rp, I think that's where I've had it @.@
The Snom Prince
The Snom Prince
Yeah Privates are the best I might have more if my Sister joins though
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Cool, not much of my relatives are Pokefans. :?
The Snom Prince
The Snom Prince
My sister is basically me except prettier I swear to Raiden I will get her to post her drawings on here
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Lol, Does she have a profile?