• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Seal Pup
Seal Pup
Will start.
The Snom Prince
The Snom Prince
Ok remember Roi wants in
Seal Pup
Seal Pup
Got it
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
Hey, long time, no see, mate! How've you been, and do you mind if I join? :p
The Snom Prince
The Snom Prince
Not even sure if Roi and me are staying
Seal Pup
Seal Pup
@The Argonaut, if you want to join, we are not having gay/lesbian shipping. If not, then you please don't complain about it... Also, its been a very very long time!
The Snom Prince
The Snom Prince
Why aren't we having Gay/Lesbian ships?
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
So no same-sex relationships, then? Hey, these are your rules, so I won't say a thing about them.

When even was the last time we RPed together, anyway? It was so long ago!
Seal Pup
Seal Pup
@Luna Zaw, the most of romance role plays I have been in have gay/lesbian ships. I am tired and want to go for a straight-shipped role play.
Seal Pup
Seal Pup
The Snom Prince
The Snom Prince
Well Roi won't do it without it and I don't want to do it without Roi so you and @The Argonaut have fun
Seal Pup
Seal Pup
Ok, I'm going to do a different convo..
Seal Pup
Seal Pup
Ok. Thanks!
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
So, from these messages, I take it there aren't many people that are part of this already? If you'd like, I could post on my profile and try to get some more people interested.
iopunny
iopunny
maybe ill join..
Seal Pup
Seal Pup
You can if you'd want, but I think that would be a great idea.
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
Then do it, I will! :3
Seal Pup
Seal Pup
Thanks. I'm going to now join your new rp :)!
Seal Pup
Seal Pup
I might, but I probably won't because I could take somebody's spot.
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
Nah, don't worry about taking anyone's spot, mate! There's no queue at the moment, so you're free to take any one of the remaining Eeveelutions! (unless you don't want t join, of course) In fact, I'm actually waiting for one more person to join before I start the RP, so... :p