• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

The Voltagonist
The Voltagonist
Nice! Hope you have fun!
NyanCatJinx
NyanCatJinx
I hope so too. :) How is you Dear Pokediary coming along?
The Voltagonist
The Voltagonist
Heh. It's coming along. Jan's going to be sticking around Pallet Town for this volume, but I'm saving a game-changer for Volume 3...
NyanCatJinx
NyanCatJinx
Oooh I just can't wait! Do you like my avatar? I made it myself!
The Voltagonist
The Voltagonist
Yeah. It's pretty cool. And that comes from someone who uses google images for profile pics. XD
NyanCatJinx
NyanCatJinx
Thanks! I like your avatar as well!
The Voltagonist
The Voltagonist
Lucario has always been a favorite of mine, and his Shiny form is one I've wanted a long time. If I'd ever have to choose a favorite Pokemon out of all of them, it would be Lucario.
NyanCatJinx
NyanCatJinx
My favorite Pokemon is between Umbreon and Houndoom. I love Fire type, but I also love dark type. Thus, Houndoom was born. XD
The Voltagonist
The Voltagonist
Houndoom is a Mega Evolver now, which makes him more favorable in the Pokemon fandom. Umbreon, however, is special in his own way, thus making him another fan-favorite. WHY ARE THESE CHOICES SO DIFFICULT?!?
NyanCatJinx
NyanCatJinx
Welcome to the internet, my dear friend. I advise you escape while you still can. It is too late for me. I think I will have to go with Umbreon, though. Easier to draw, I have already drawn a whole bunch and then stapled them to the walls in my room like posters.
The Voltagonist
The Voltagonist
Do they glow in the dark? o.o
NyanCatJinx
NyanCatJinx
2 out of 10 of them do. ^^
The Voltagonist
The Voltagonist
I just realized, this comment thread just went from a Old Fashion Days status post, to my Dear Pokediary entries, to avatars then Pokemon posters...

WHOA.
NyanCatJinx
NyanCatJinx
And by the way this is going, we will soon be talking about mayonnaise! >:D

Why am I such a derp. XD
The Voltagonist
The Voltagonist
Because we are. That is how we were raised, and that is how we will raise our next of kin. It is fate that calls us to practice the ways of the derp, and in the end, it will all end up being practically futile.