• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

UltimateChatotGamer
UltimateChatotGamer
I once got so stressed about it I litterly curled up into a ball on my bed, ate a gallon of Ice Cream, doodled pokemon and watched TV while crying.
EDIT: For 4 Hours...
UltimateChatotGamer
UltimateChatotGamer
This works thx ^0^!
Fiji Water
Fiji Water
I can understand that ahhh
Last night I had an extremely stressful moment on there and didn't sleep well. :/
But otherwise it's a decent site? I guess? It's more recognizable to people than this one sadly xD
UltimateChatotGamer
UltimateChatotGamer
Pokecharms should be recognized easily! :(
UltimateChatotGamer
Fiji Water
Fiji Water
I know! It's amazing and the most stress free site I am part of!! And nothing much, going to have lunch with my friend :3 You?
UltimateChatotGamer
UltimateChatotGamer
im going to easter vigil mass and going to walmart to buty the 50$ Solgaleo Elite trainer box. Not much.
Fiji Water
Fiji Water
Ohh have fun!! Hope you enjoy all those cards lol
I'm going to Easter service in the morning, our church is doing a play :D
UltimateChatotGamer
UltimateChatotGamer
UltimateChatotGamer
cool I just opened the box and got my money back by pulling a full art secret rare rainbow solgaleo Gx worth 79 dollars!
DubiousDiscDuckZ
DubiousDiscDuckZ
*is sitting in a corner watching both talk and thinking of a way to enter the conversation because I have few to no friends irl so I wanna talk but doesn't have any idea on how to enter this long and beautiful conversation*
Fiji Water
Fiji Water
UltimateChatotGamer
UltimateChatotGamer
Keep and put on my unboxing table... Yea i have an unboxing table.
DubiousDiscDuckZ
DubiousDiscDuckZ
Pizza!
...I guess...
Fiji Water
Fiji Water
DubiousDiscDuckZ
DubiousDiscDuckZ
UltimateChatotGamer
UltimateChatotGamer
TERIYAKI CHICKEN!!!!
Fiji Water