• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Grand Master Koop
Azurea
Azurea
A couple months ago I lost privileges to RP for a reason I do not know. I should be able to eventually get privileges back,but it's been like 5 to 6/7 Months...I'm losing hope
Reactions: AyraDX
Grand Master Koop
Grand Master Koop
have you called a Moderator yet?
Azurea
Azurea
No
StellarWind Elsydeon
StellarWind Elsydeon
Yeah, considering your track record (which contains a vast amount of RP forum rules violations), it became apparent that you are either unable or unwilling to understand our RP forum rules, and so your RP forum privileges have been locked out permanently.

Had you actually bothered to read the rules when warned and at least made an effort to improve, we wouldn't be in this situation.
Azurea
Azurea
I never understood what rules I had broken. Yes,one or two times I posted I picture that wasn't mine,but other then that, I did not understand why
StellarWind Elsydeon
StellarWind Elsydeon
Had you read the rules and the actual warning PMs sent to you, you'd have understood what you did wrong. The unsourced art was the least of your problems - your posts entirely failed to match the format requirements of the rules (third person, past tense, story format).