• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
sure love! what is it?
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: Well... I kinda think we should break up...
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain

Grim : is it just me or did someone's heart blew up into dust? :?
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: ...You don't ever say hi to me anymore, yet you always say hi to other people, and you don't seem to care when I'm upset or hurt lately, and that makes me think you don't like me anymore...
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
what?! i love you! its just this @$#!?*& has been giving me jobs left and right im struggling to find myself free time to spend with you! the other people i say hi to so happen to be.......... where.... grim...... your not trying to do what i think you are.....

Grim : hehe..... looks like you found out....

Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: ???
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
....... *flips grim the middle finger* moon how can i make it up for you? and grim.... KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF OUR RELATIONSHIP AND FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO KILL!

Grim : your no fun :p *leaves*
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: I don't know...
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
There must be something I can do, I don't want our relationship to fall apart, I love you *hugs her close*
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: *hugs him back, silent*
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
How about... how about I take you out for dinner?
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: *still silent*
Maybe cuddling her for a bit would work?
Moon: *glares at Mid*
What? :'|
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
I'd love too... but only if she wants... don't want to make a wrong move that will end the ship for good...
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Hmm... Maybe getting her to turn into a wolf and playing with her?
Moon: *still glaring at Mid*
FOR THE LAST FREAKIN' TIME I DIDN'T TAKE YOUR MUSIC BOX! >_< *jumps out a window*
Moon: ...Darn lier, I know she took it... -.-
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
....I'll help you get it back