• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Tamazarokon
Tamazarokon
Is this poisoned? If it you will be forsed to look under my cloth >.>
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
Oh, of course it's not! Why would I ever do that to you? D;
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Wait, what was that about a Cloth?
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
...Yeah, what /was/ that about? *squints suspiciously at "Arceus"*
Tamazarokon
Tamazarokon
*Shows you under my cloth, completely erasing your memories of me saying cloth, then quickly puts the cloth back on* What do you mean? Are you questioning my authority?
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
*eyes go wide and a blank expression comes to my face* O-Of course not! Why would I do that, anyway? ._.
AceyPie
AceyPie
ACE WHERES MY SHOTGUN?!?!? FIRST MY GODDAMN TRANQ GUN THEN MY M4 THEN MY ENERGY SWORD AND NOW MY GODDAMN M1?!?!? I SWEAR IF YOU TAKE ANOTHER PIECE OF EQUIPMENT FROM ME I WILL SLIDE THIS DAGGER UP YOUR THROA- Down girl.... Down Hmph...
Tamazarokon
Tamazarokon
Now go make me another sandwhich
Nautilus
Nautilus
*Tranqs Peach, drags her into a closet*
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
Sure thing! *rushes off again to make another sandwich*
Tamazarokon
Tamazarokon
nyeh nyeh nyeh..
Nautilus
Nautilus
*5 year old with ratatta appears* *catches arceus with a standard pokeball*
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
:o *le whisper-yells* ...Are we saved? Can I stop making sandwiches now...?
Tamazarokon
Tamazarokon
*Then breaks out becuase is not only Arceus, but was also Diamond all along and cannot be caught*
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
...I'll take that as a "no," then... Lemme go grab that sandwich. *dashes off again*
AceyPie
AceyPie
*stabs Dark and Throws a chair at him/her* *Tranqs Diamond and Throws a Net at Argonaut* No ones leaving! Until I know where Ace Is! She's Persistent...
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
*falls to the ground, stuck under the net* Ay, get me outta here! D:
Nautilus
Nautilus
Shadow: *points to Ace*
AceyPie
AceyPie
*toying around with a Scalpel walking towards Ace* Anyone who wants to get revenge at Peachy for whatever she may have don't to you... Should probably follow me * throws a knife at the net almost shacing Argo's Head off, Toying around with my Portal Gun and Shoots it under me then jumps in*
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
*squeaks, ducking out of the way of the scalpel* Sweet lord! You could've at least helped me outta here! I wanna get outta this net! D;