• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
bioaura
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yesterday was awesome! I went to a waterpark! Even though my feet and my body are sunburned it was epic! XP
    bioaura
    bioaura
    BTW that's why I wasn't online yesterday :p
    Im re-seeing the Extreme Genesect movie and I noticed that when they where creating mewtwo they had the Super training EV hexagon that was->
    bioaura
    bioaura
    No with that mewtwo's voice HER XP
    voidaquariums
    voidaquariums
    Technically, M2 is genderless.
    bioaura
    bioaura
    Well in-game yes but I don't know about the anime/movie because im pretty sure the mewtwo in the movie is a female XP but it would be weird if the old mewtwo and the new one met 0-0
    Im kinda thinking of posting a pic of me at the picture please thread but I don't know....
    Im currently training my new shiny recruits :p! Im excited for my shiny foongus to evolve ^^!
    voidaquariums
    voidaquariums
    You caught a Shiny Pidgey. WITH A MASTER BALL.
    bioaura
    bioaura
    Well I give you that your shiny pidgey is super special :p! and did you eventually evolve it? I had a shiny pidgeot once but I traded it away
    FalChromiforme
    FalChromiforme
    I had a shiny Pidgeot in a nuzlocke once . . . . . It died
    Which of these 3 methods I should use to shiny hunt?: masuda method, hoard battles, or friend safari?
    bioaura
    bioaura
    Got my shiny!! ^^ its a masterball foongus (colorwise I wouldnt use a masterball to catch anything xD) and SuperSableye24 completely with you I only put on as a option because I want a carbink XP
    bioaura
    bioaura
    Because the only way to up my chances of finding a shiny one is by masuda method :/
    pokeman266
    pokeman266
    The masuda method has become easier to do now with wonder trade
    Lol just finished writing my story/chronicle it has 2941 words and 14857 characters XP and I have a bunch of ideas still for others XD!
    A lot of months ago I had an idea for a story I started writing and I cant stop! its non pokemon related its more of a novel now XP!
    Yeah im back!!!Found a shiny Sudowodo too!! My shiny luck is back xD!!
    Reactions: Da Freezah
    bioaura
    bioaura
    Lol I wonder if the trevenant worshipped my sudowoodo as a shiny Trevenant xD!
    Found my shiny Yanma!!!!!!!!Its a female one and has its hidden ability!!!!!!!!!!sorry for exclamation marks but its very special to me!!
    Burgundy
    Burgundy
    Nice! And soon after i found mine! Congrats! ^-^
    bioaura
    bioaura
    Wait you found one too 0-0! lol first the shiny aipom and now yanma xD! And thanks ^^!
    bioaura
    bioaura
    I completely forgot about your shiny yanma xD! Now im currently looking for a Shiny Trevenant/Foongus :p
    Wow a shiny Electrode gave me a run for my money XP! I was shiny hunting in safaris and went into an electric one and encountered it
    bioaura
    bioaura
    But since I never battled one in a safari I was scared it might explode XD! It took five turns it only used 3 of its moves and in tunrn six its used it fourth move and it was screech after that it captured :p! Its naïve and mischievous XD!
    PurpleTartan
    PurpleTartan
    lol oh gosh, I used to have a shiny Graveler in one of my old games who was on lvl 25 when I caught it and it knew explosion/self destruct and I was so lucky it didn't use it while I was trying to catch it. XD Talk about mini heart attack moments. lol
    bioaura
    bioaura
    I know right xD!
    Finally finished shiny training!! ^^ I trained 9 of my shinies up to lvl 100 :p!
    Reactions: PurpleTartan
    bioaura
    bioaura
    But not on one day XP! it took me like five days to train them to that level
    Flygonn
    Flygonn
    Wow! That's pretty fast! :D
    I wish I could do a good Natural cut Shiny Furfrou :( well back to the drawing boards.... (technically just paper XP)
    Well most of my shinies are lvl 100 (atleast the ones I have bonded with :p) so they are a definite stay on my team ^^
    Lol a guy named Rotom gave a Shiny Hariyama who's OT was Spinda XD!
    The Voltagonist
    The Voltagonist
    Recently I came into possession of a Japanese shiny event ditto who's trainer's name translates to ( I kid you not ) kamikaze...
    bioaura
    bioaura
    Ok? It has to be hacked so it could have that OT right? It makes me angry that someone trades a hacked pokemon for a legit one :/
    The Voltagonist
    The Voltagonist
    It may be hacked... But it IS a shiny Japanese ditto. Hacked or not... Breeding frenzy approaching!
    One less thing to worry about yay ^^! Thanks to Teapot, now I have just to find out what was the "Hidden Network"I found while I was offline
    Reactions: Vaporeonn
    Sy Kage
    Sy Kage
    This sounds like some massive FanFic series XD
    Bioaura and the Mystery of the Hidden Network... A thrilling, exhilarating experience that will leave you on the edge of your seat! Will Bioaura and his friends find out about the Hidden Network? Find out now, only on Pokecharms.com.
    bioaura
    bioaura
    OMG good idea, you know I might do that and put our friends in it XP and like how you said it, it looks like the trailer of a movie XD!
    Sy Kage
    Sorry I wasn't online at all yesterday and this morning my internet completely went out plus I think someone was surrounding my house again
    Teapot
    Teapot
    Yeah, MalwareBytes is the heavy artillery when you need viruses dead. XP Make sure you get it to delete everything it finds.
    bioaura
    bioaura
    Sorry for the late reply I was writing all of the stuff that was in the scan in case, I don't know I need it someday. Thanks A LOT for everything ^^!
    The Voltagonist
    The Voltagonist
    Ladies and gentlemen, Teapot has left the building!
    One of these days im going to post my first ever drawn pokemon ^^ I only need to color the sketch!
    bioaura
    bioaura
    I love to draw but I have never drawn something already made I always have drawn stuff that I think of I hope the coloring turn out good though ^^
    Sy Kage
    Sy Kage
    "One of these days, I will, so long..."
    Im restless someone (or in this case 2 people) broke into my backyard last night :/
    Skyy-chan
    Skyy-chan
    Oh wow..that's scary. That reminds me that my friends neighbor burns Christmas trees on Christmas Day. O.o
    bioaura
    bioaura
    That's pretty disturbing 0_0. But the thing was that they were surrounding the house :/ and we called the police and they never came :(
    Im going to complete my national dex I need that shiny charm ! Im going to work on it now (but its going to be hard work :( )
    Sy Kage
    Sy Kage
    We can work together! I'm trying to complete mine aswell! :)
    bioaura
    bioaura
    Awesome but I think im way behind XD!! you should make a list it makes life way easier :p
    Tonight! Tonight I'm finally in all evening, and thus will be around for trading if you are xD Also, is there anything in particular you'd like in return? :)
    Reactions: bioaura
    bioaura
    bioaura
    :') no problem I hunted for that electrike because I know you love manectric plus it was a great challenge for me, without saying you made a darkrai because I told you about hunting one your really nice ^^
    Magpie
    Magpie
    Awww, ha, well thank you again. I'm totally going to spend a good while now playing with him on Pokemon Amie xD
    bioaura
    bioaura
    ^^ cool I do that with all my shinies XD
    Im going to see Maleficent today I hope its good :p
    Magpie
    Magpie
    I really want to see this! It's the sort of thing me and mum like to go and see together so I might suggest it! :D
    bioaura
    bioaura
    Its Awesome! and wasn't really what I expected from a Disney movie (in an awesome way) oh and lol 90% percent of all the people there where 17-and up XD (not what you expect from a Disney movie)
    bioaura
    bioaura
    It was so full that the line came out of the theater first time I had to go out of a theater to go to a line to enter it XD but it was worth it and what I love about the movie is that it keeps the Disney style and still has something to make every age like it
    Is there something happening with the chatroom? These days it says there is 0 people in there and before it was always with atleast someone.
    Reactions: Da Freezah
    Teapot
    Teapot
    The box is broken, chat itself is fine - I'm supposed to be fixing it soon! xp
    bioaura
    bioaura
    Oh ok ^^ thanks for replying and clearing it up
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…