• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

AceyPie
AceyPie
Just teleported us to another Dimension where we can speak in peace... *snickers* I Call this one My Playground! *Stretches Arms showing off a City in Ruins*
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: WELL TAKE ME BACK! >_<
AceyPie
AceyPie
First of all I will take you back but first,*suddenly behind Moon whispering into her ear* What was all that mumbling before? Do you know something I don't? In that case you better tell me before I make you...
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: *growls* Back off! And I don't think I should have to tell you anything!
AceyPie
AceyPie
Do you really want to get Mind Controlled that badly? *Backing off slowly looking at her fingertips which has a Robotic Bug on one of them crawling on it* Poor Oreo won't even recognize her own Mother!
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: *growls angrily and threateningly* You do anything to me and you die... And that will effect Midbrat, not me. Also, Oreo is a boy, not a girl you freakin' moron. :@
AceyPie
AceyPie
Boop! *Inserts the Bug on Moon's Neck* Stay there Will ya... I made sure that this won't affect Midnight either... I have something to do... In the meantime enjoy the effects of my Buggy Friend... *walking off in the distance*
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: *takes the bug off and throws it on the ground, stomping on it*
AceyPie
AceyPie
Colt:*falls from the sky faceplanting himself onto the ground with an audible "oof"* Ouch...

*fall from the sky too landing on Colt* Oops...

ARE YOU SERIOUS CRUELLA, GET OFF
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: ...Can you two get me the heck out of here...? -.- Oreo is probably throwing a fit by now...
AceyPie
AceyPie
Colt: *standing up* We used the Portal Machine at Peachy's Lab...

The only chance we have of getting out of here is getting Peachy's Portal Gun it's the only one there is... Or is there? *running off*
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: Ugh, forget it, I'll call my dad to get me out of here, even though then he'll find out about Oreo and I don't want him to know about Oreo yet...
AceyPie
AceyPie
I think Cruella's onto something, WAIT UP... *Running after her*
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: Whatever. -.- *pulls out Xtransceiver to call Starry*
AceyPie
AceyPie
*no signal... What'd you expect from a Deserted City?*
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: ...You gotta be freakin' kiddin' me... :@ *throws the Xtransceiver, then releases her shiny Cresselia, Luna* Okay, Luna, teleport to my dad and tell him to come get me.
Luna: *nods and starts to teleport*
AceyPie
AceyPie
*Error, we're in another Dimension Teleport does not possess enough power to break the very fabric of Time and Space*
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: UGHHHH! *starts shouting swear words angrily, something she only does when she's very angry*
Luna: ... *silently returns to her Pokeball*
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
*has been trying to calm Oreo down* Peachy what did you do to my girlfriend?!
AceyPie
AceyPie
Holy sh*t Ummm MOON *shouting from a distance* DON'T MEAN TO INTERRUPT BUT YOU MIGHT WANNA SEE THIS