• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

ignitusfire12
ignitusfire12
That's cool. Yeah, I haven't really seen a third game in a game duo since Platinum for Diamond and Pearl. I'm wondering if they'll do a Shiny Event, as well. And my favourite out of the Regis is Regice. I still do like the others, though :p
ignitusfire12
ignitusfire12
I'll try to see what Kingdom Hearts is about, then :)
stephanie spots
stephanie spots
Honestly on Eves asylum I didn't know that the older LBP characters were there I couldn't believe it
stephanie spots
stephanie spots
I did have a shiny Regice I didn't look that different but how they designed it with I looking like it was polished instead of a color change
ignitusfire12
ignitusfire12
Yeah, it took me a few times playing through to notice that, as well. :p
And in terms of shiny regis, I do like Registeel better. Your right, Regice doesn't really look different at all. Same as Garchomp.
stephanie spots
stephanie spots
I know right Registeel is the hardest one to beat because of it being the more defensive one Regice being the attacker while Regirock has the most speed and Regigias being "King" has the special stats and for Garchomp I laughed so hard when I saw my friend's mega evolve it was pink
ignitusfire12
ignitusfire12
I found it hilarious too that such a ferocious looking dragon mega shiny is pink XD
stephanie spots
stephanie spots
I couldn't belive him I just rolled and laughed
ignitusfire12
ignitusfire12
Me too. :p
stephanie spots
stephanie spots
I got the Regis mixed up Regirock is defensive. Regice is offensive and Registeel is Good in every stat Regigigas is like Registeel but with that dumb ability and he is already too slow
ignitusfire12
ignitusfire12
That infamous Slow Start... The only thing that's good for is when trying to catch him, he won't really be able to knock out your Pokemon. It's shiny looks pretty cool, though :p
stephanie spots
stephanie spots
I know right that georgeous blue ahh I ♥ blue shinies
ignitusfire12
ignitusfire12
I like them too. By the way, what are you're favourite shinies?
stephanie spots
stephanie spots
Gardevior Meloetta Darkrai Latios Latias Keldeo Foongus and Rotom :)
ignitusfire12
ignitusfire12
My favourites are Gumpig, Miltank, Zangoose, Sandslash, Rattata, and Dragonite :p
stephanie spots
stephanie spots
Ohh Zangoose I forgot about him! :D
ignitusfire12
ignitusfire12
Yeah I think I'm gonna try to catch his shiny on the 4th of July, because red white and blue. :p
stephanie spots
stephanie spots
Wow I didn't see Zangooses shiny yet on Sevipers It was my first traded shiny along with Sabeleye :D
ignitusfire12
ignitusfire12
Yesterday, I was training a Golett on White 1, and I found a shiny Boldore! :O I caught it, luckily. I had a Quick Ball.
stephanie spots
stephanie spots
Aww I want shiny boldore :(