• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
OnePiecefan11
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Currently thinking of buying the Worms games on Steam. Seeing how the franchise is on sale right now.
    OnePiecefan11
    OnePiecefan11
    Meh, why not? There's nothing else I really want right now.
    Only a couple days in One Finger Death Punch and I managed to get over 1000 in Survival. Never thought it was possible for me.
    OnePiecefan11
    OnePiecefan11
    But seriously though, check this game out! It's so amazing!
    Completed Year 1 of Grim Fandango just now. Despite the hard puzzles, it has one of the best stories and writing in a game I ever seen.
    OnePiecefan11
    OnePiecefan11
    Just beat it today. It's a great game, but it kept crashing for some reason.
    As a huge Linkin Park fan, I am so heartbroken right now. R.I.P Chester Bennington, you will never be forgotten.
    Got Bowser's Inside Story today. Wanted to get Partners in time but they didn't have it. Meh, there's always another time (no pun intended).
    The writing in Kid Icarus: Uprising is absolutely hilarious! The controls may be hard to get used to, but I think I'll get the hang of it.
    I been playing Final Fantasy X for the past couple days. Really getting into it. And I've yet to play IV despite having it XD
    Hopefully the copy of Sam&Max on PC I'm getting will work on my computer. Since it won't work on Steam. I really want to play those games.
    OnePiecefan11
    OnePiecefan11
    I got it to work after a couple hours earlier this week. This game is great!
    I think Cars 3 is the best of the franchise. The first one is good, but I think this one is better. And the second...we don't talk about it.
    When I got back to playing Okami, I remembered why I took a break. The controls are too sensitive. At least the rest of the game is good.
    The excitement that I felt when Johnny Gat was going to be in Agents of Mayhem was unreal. Now I have another reason to buy the game.
    Had gotten a haircut today and a lot of great stuff at Gamestop. MadWorld, Kirby Super Star Ultra, and the remake of FFIV.
    I just realized that I need to play more Metroid. I said I wanted to play more of that series for months and haven't gotten to it much.
    Apparently, Spark: A Space Tail has a 0% on Rotten Tomatoes. Is it really THAT bad? I was looking forward to seeing it at one point.
    I been thinking of getting back to playing Okami. The art style is amazing and I love how it's based on Japanese mythology.
    So I've been playing both Skyrim and Conker's Bad Fur Day on PC recently. Both great games for different reasons.
    So the live action Naruto movie is confirmed for most likely next year or so................... help.....................me.....
    Just bought my first Final Fantasy game today. Is it bad that I never played any of them until possibly today or tomorrow?
    Saw Fight Club today. Don't know if it's my favorite, but it's still an awesome film. Definitely in my top 5.
    And today proves why I don't like singing in front of people. My nervousness gets the best of me, and I feel like I'll get a panic attack.
    I kinda want to draw my own fakemon and even my own comic book series. But I have no imagination or creativity whatsoever.
    The Snom Prince
    The Snom Prince
    I can help my brain goes 900 million miles per hour
    You know what? I'm replaying Twilight Princess and I never thought it would grow on me. Causes less stress for me than Majora's Mask.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…