• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Formerly Known as Sticks
Formerly Known as Sticks
Long story short, I can't. I feel like thrusting my hand into my computer screen right now, if you can't tell.
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
God, this is really getting to your head, isn't it? Well, you talked to Ace about the ship, didn't you? Did he say if he was for or against it?
Formerly Known as Sticks
Formerly Known as Sticks
He didn't say. He just said, "I have little faith in it." This is just so frustrating, I can't even find words to describe it.
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
Maybe you should ask him about it again. Would it help any more if I joined that other convo again and could talk to both of you about it?
Formerly Known as Sticks
Formerly Known as Sticks
I don't know. I don't know anymore. I just can't deal with this much longer. I don't even know what to do. I've tried and tried to solve this, and no offense to Ace, but he's not helping at all. He's being the opposite of help.
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
Well, that's just wonderful. Why don't you tell him that in a way that'll help you out...? Is there any way I could help with that?
Formerly Known as Sticks
Formerly Known as Sticks
I don't know. What could I even tell him?
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
Just tell him that all this is frustrating you and that you need answers. It seems like your best bet... :'|
Formerly Known as Sticks
Formerly Known as Sticks
I guess. Probably not going to do a damn thing, but.... What am I asking for answers to?
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
Well, you need answers about the ship. Tell him that you don't know what to do with Tabitha if Blu doesn't like her back, and that you don't want to kill her off. Let me know how he responds, too, alright?
Formerly Known as Sticks
Formerly Known as Sticks
Alright. Thanks for this, Argo. You're the best.
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
It's no problem at all! I'm just glad I could help! :)
Formerly Known as Sticks
Formerly Known as Sticks
Welp. It's been 12 minutes and still no reply. I think it's safe to say that I'm never going to solve this.
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
He might be busy with other stuff. Give him a bit more time. If he goes offline, tell me. Don't forget that I could always ask him about it, too, if you'd like me to.
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
Has he responded yet...?
Formerly Known as Sticks
Formerly Known as Sticks
No..... Good lord, fuck my life.
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
You sure you don't want me to ask him? That wouldn't make things worse, would it...?
Formerly Known as Sticks
Formerly Known as Sticks
You can go ahead. I don't care.
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
I'll see what I can do. Want me to add you to the convo, or no?
Formerly Known as Sticks
Formerly Known as Sticks
Yeah, sure. Hold on. Jeez, this headache is not making things easier on me...