• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
Oh no... I'm garbage at riddles! I'm sorry, mate! ;-;

...Can I look it up and try to find an answer that way~? >:D
Tamazarokon
Tamazarokon
I already did! The computer shocked me: ;_;
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
Good god! Guess I'll have a go at that, then... Wish me luck! :S
Tamazarokon
Tamazarokon
I have an idea though..
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
Oh? And what might that be?

Couldn't find anything on Google, by the way...
Tamazarokon
Tamazarokon
I think that the sphere is a clock face. We have to get it halfway inside the cube to make a clock. Then I turn it back to 12:00 am before it reaches 12:00 pm.
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
Hm... yeah, the sphere probably is a clock face, honestly... I'm just a bit stuck on the "we have to get it halfway inside the cube to make a clock" part... heh... :'|
Tamazarokon
Tamazarokon
I tried to cut it open but it shocked me again ;_;
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
Aw, I'm sorry! Be careful, alright? ;-;
Tamazarokon
Tamazarokon
How do we get it in??????
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
I dunno! RIP in pepperonis! >~<
Tamazarokon
Tamazarokon
Wait, Fanta! We need a cube! Not this cube!
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
A different cube? Where can we get that...?
Tamazarokon
Tamazarokon
I don't know. But we have a minute to figure out or that freak accident will happen.
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
Oh god! Uhm... *starts frantically looking around for another cube* I CAN'T FIND ONE! HELP! ;~;
Tamazarokon
Tamazarokon
AH AH AH AH! Wait Ruby has a bunch of cubes... but Ruby hates me. YOU GO GET HER! *Shoves you toward Ruby and Sapphire*
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
OKAY, HOLD ON! *grabs a cube from Ruby* Sorry, but if I don't take this, something awful will occur. Thanks! *rushes back to Diamond, handing the cube over* Quick, do the thing! Do the thing!
Tamazarokon
Tamazarokon
Ruby: I DON'T CARE IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HIM! GIVE THAT BACK!
Me: *Cus a hole into the and put sthe sphere in* *It turns to a clock face* *Rewinds the clock*
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU, TOO, MATE! CALM DOWN! *turns back to Diamond* Did it work...?
Tamazarokon
Tamazarokon
Sapphire: Ruby is the one who set that thing. And he wouldn't die. It was a joke Ruby made to freak Diamond out,

Me: ... I hate you both :@