• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
Yeah, I haven't really assigned any ages to mine, either, except for Kit-Kat and Marvin, and even those vary. What kind of Pokemon is Tails, again...?
Yaspen
Yaspen
I've got Mana(IDK, maybe 15?) and Zoe(early twenties-ish)...You remember spriting them, right? Mana's kinda goofy and a bit of a prankster, and Zoe's an all-out psycopath...There's also Pamdora, but she's probably in her mid thirties...
Yaspen
Yaspen
**Pandora
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
Yeah, I remember spriting them! I'm actually talking about someone who's, like, almost thirteen, so... xD
Ariados twice
Ariados twice
Tails is a Vulpix.
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
...That might work, Excalibur. Maybe we can see how they interact with each other...?
Tamazarokon
Tamazarokon
Just gonna pitch an idea. My youngest pokesona is Hollow at age 12, thirteen in two months.
Yaspen
Yaspen
XD So Pandora and Zoe are a no for sure, but I really dunno about Mana's age. I had actually considered making him thirteen or fourteen from a maturity standpoint. If you're interested, maybe we could see who fits better?
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
Ooh, so many choices~! xD

Maybe we could see how they each act around her and judge from that...?
Yaspen
Yaspen
Like a PM Roleplay?
Tamazarokon
Tamazarokon
Hollow gets along with anybody, as long as he doesn't get bad vibes from them. And if you mess with one of his friends.. you might have to deal with a Tryantrum... or a Yveltyle... or an Arceus......
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
I dunno. Could be a PM or just a profile thing. :3
Tamazarokon
Tamazarokon
I would prefer a PM thing.
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
Alright, we can do a PM! Everyone else alright with that?
Yaspen
Yaspen
I'm fine with that.
Ariados twice
Ariados twice
I'm alright with that.
Yaspen
Yaspen
...But if my iPod dies(It's broken and has said 20% battery remaining no less than three times in the last twenty minutes, so yeah...), fair warning.
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
Cool cool! I'll heed that warning, Swift. Thanks. xD

I'll go make that, then~!
The Snom Prince
The Snom Prince
Uhuhuh I have a few