• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

__Black_Cat__
__Black_Cat__
Eria: N-No! It's not like that at all.. It's not you.. it's just emotion in general. Any time I feel something other than grief, I feel guilty.
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Cloud: You feel guilty cause you said you wouldn't fall in love with anyone else, and yet here you are with me... *turns away and starts walking off*
__Black_Cat__
__Black_Cat__
Eria: B-but.. What about you? What do you feel? I don't matter, what are you feeling? *Concern dwells in her eyes*
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Cloud: I feel like I'm being a burden...
__Black_Cat__
__Black_Cat__
Eria: No. You are not a burden. I am the burden upon myself.
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Cloud: No you're not! Please stop downing yourself...
__Black_Cat__
__Black_Cat__
Eria: You're the one downing themselves! Your trying to find light in the empty void that most call a broken heart, while I am trying to close the doors..
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Cloud: I-I'm sorry...
__Black_Cat__
__Black_Cat__
Eria *She broke their eye contact, and looked down towards the floor.* Stop trying to apologize..
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Cloud: *growls, looking down* Then what should I do...
__Black_Cat__
__Black_Cat__
Eria: I-I.. I don't know..
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Cloud: *frowns, walking up to Eria, before standing on his hind legs to hug her*
__Black_Cat__
__Black_Cat__
*Her expression was emotionless and cold, as she accepted the embrace.* I-..
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Cloud: You what?
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Cloud: You what, Eria?
__Black_Cat__
__Black_Cat__
Eria: I'm not sure anymore... The world bends to my being, but not to my liking. I don't understand such strange feelings of mere mortals.. I don't know why I feel so human.. Why I can feel anything.. *She looks down at her paws, but she then stands and walks away. Her eyes trailing off as she goes* I'm sorry..
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Cloud: Eria, wait! Don't leave...
__Black_Cat__
__Black_Cat__
Eria: I don't want to feel anything.. I'm sorry..
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Cloud: Why not? What's soo bad about feelings?
__Black_Cat__
__Black_Cat__
Eria: *She looks back, her eyes cold and empty. Her voice is sharp and monotone* Pain.