• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Tom: Kinda pointless, though...
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Well what ideas do you have?
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Tom: I don't have any ideas. I think I'll just have to stay here...
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Well then.... hold on what exactly where we planning to do once we find their base?
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Tom: ...I don't know... :'|
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
.... us two can't beat 5 so me alone is suicide...
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Tom: Yeah... :'|
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
.... at least if this works we know where they are, and we know Distorted Starry is weak to earth so I can blast him with Etherion any time I want >:3
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Tom: But you're a Main Dark Lunar Wolf, so he'd eventually get annoyed and start trying to terrorize you like he does everyone else.
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Distortion and Chaos are almost the same thing so there is nothing he can throw at me that I can't handle :D
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Tom: He can appear in people's dreams and kill them, and if he kills them in their dream, he actually kills them. He also randomly throws things at people, which gets freakin' annoying...
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
He can kill me as many times as he wants, grim will bring me back :p
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Tom: It'd probably get annoying after awhile, though.
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Yeah but it will take a while so by then I may have a plan... but first let's finish this plan, go hide somewhere while I finish this *rings the doorbell and knocks*
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Tom: *hides behind a tree and notices someone glance out a window of the house* Well there's for sure someone there...
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
*waiting outside for someone to open the door*
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Glitchy: *opens the door a crack and peeks out it, then growls*
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Um hello? Anyone here ordered any pizza?
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Glitchy: *growls again, then zaps Pain before slamming the door shut*
Tom: Haha! :D *gets struck by lightning* FREAKIN' WHY?! >_<
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
.... on the bright side we know this Is the place and yay more Hawiian pizza for me!