• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Hisseki
Hisseki
I don't know if you feel swamped with requests, but I'm going to put mine down (sorry if this is annoying!) Is it cool if I PM you the request? I don't think it's that huge, but just in case it turns out to be. o~o"
33v33_lover
33v33_lover
Okay, is my character able to have long brownish-blonde hair with a flower wreath on her head(if you can do) and an Eevee in her arms please?
A
Astralpunk
@Hisseki Sure. Can't be as huge as the list of requests I'm already getting. ^^
Hydreigonborn
Hydreigonborn
Hoi, @Arcaena, Could I request a trainer artwork, I'll give you the discription if ya' say yes.
Hydreigonborn
Hydreigonborn
Sweet. My trainer has black hair swept to the right with an electric blue streak. His eyes are blue. Can he be winking and have his arm around a Greninja. He wears a blue trench coat and black dress shirt under it. Also, can Darkrai be trying to split the trainer and Greninja apart? I hope that it's not to much.
33v33_lover
33v33_lover
Sorry, I forgot to add something, can my trainer have green eyes and be wearing something purple?
A
Astralpunk
Alright. I think that's enough for today. I'm off to do requests! ^^
WolfyPop
WolfyPop
WHY AM I ALWAYS LATE ;-;
The Snom Prince
The Snom Prince
WHY DIDN'T YOU REMIND ME?!
A
Astralpunk
WolfyPop
WolfyPop
Alright, when will you be doing more slots? I just need a drawing of one of my newest Pokesonas ^^
The Snom Prince
The Snom Prince
I swear to god I need this MEEHHHHHH I can't be a stalker
A
Astralpunk
The Snom Prince
The Snom Prince
Fine that's it I'm stalking you
WolfyPop
WolfyPop
Thanks, Arcaena, but I might not be there in time, cuz of school :(
A