• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Hisseki
Hisseki
I say this because I love making music, and ever since I started messing around with both regular instrument sounds and the various Pokemon sound-fonts, primarily Black and White, both 1 & 2, I've wanted to do something with it in regards to others. //shrug I dunno this could just be me being an idiot, that isn't out of the ordinary. XD
SS-I Never
SS-I Never
You could start a Youtube channel, and post all of your vids either on your profile or on the Creative Corner. But idk
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
Making a YouTube channel related to music doesn't sound like a bad idea, in my opinion! :3
Hisseki
Hisseki
Hmmm... a YouTube channel does sound fun... ... Ya know, I might just do that!

Granted, I have to get over social anxiety, but I think it'll be worth doing that every single time I go to post something! XD
The Snom Prince
The Snom Prince
making a contest of making someone off a music video?
Hisseki
Hisseki
@Il Fantasma @I Never

oh my arceus i might've just made a channel what have i let you talk me into XD

@The Exorciser

I'm not sure what you mean, but it sounds kinda interesting. Care to elaborate? ^-^
The Snom Prince
The Snom Prince
well take a Vocaloid song for example they usually have costumes so you have a contest and give them a song for each round and make them draw that person in what they are wearing the winner get's some art or something
Hisseki
Hisseki
That does sound fun. Maybe I might try that.