• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Skippidypowpow
Skippidypowpow
Can I join it?
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Sure, I'll tag both of you when I post the discussion thread
Mechanist Gamma
Mechanist Gamma
I'd like to join as well. Ideally I can use one of the heroes I've created for a personal project. What would Dark Matter count as?
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Darkness which I'm using for the villains, sorry Eeveechu...
Mechanist Gamma
Mechanist Gamma
...but couldn't Darkness technically be used for heroes as well...? Or at least anti-heroes.
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Maybe if you explain a bit more on what you plan to do with Dark matter, cause I have a guess and if it's what I think it is then it can work for one of the elements
The Snom Prince
The Snom Prince
Can we Try and explain custome elements and if they are okay we can use them?
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Yeah as long as I can fit them in as sub elements to the main four then you can use them
The Snom Prince
The Snom Prince
mmmh okay most of mine don't seem to connect to others Zodiac Magic and Blood Bending (My version) don't seem to
Mechanist Gamma
Mechanist Gamma
I doubt it's what you think it is.
The character I want to bring into this is one of my personal favorite superhero creations of mine, the Void. A dark, enigmatic figure who comes from a dimension of Dark Matter - and therefore, his world has bonded with the dark matter. He was sent to another dimension to find a way to supercharge their star, as the main source of light (the plasma star) was running out.
Mechanist Gamma
Mechanist Gamma
This leads him to an encounter with another hero of mine, Solar Flare, who has control over plasma. Eventually, Void decides to stay and fight on Earth now that his world is safe. His main power is creating portals, mainly between the current dimension he's in and his own. He can also create enlarged parts of his own body out of dark matter in his dimension, and use the portals to bring them forth in Earth.
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Unless dark matter is solid so I could count it for the earth element I'm afraid that this character won't work here...
Mechanist Gamma
Mechanist Gamma
...I mean restricting characters based on four elements seems like a poor design choice in the long run...
Dark Matter is technically solid in this case, since people can touch him.
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Not really restricting since there are many ways to branch out from an element, you can pick for example water, or branch out from it into ice, acid, sea creature communication
Mechanist Gamma
Mechanist Gamma
Well you're banning darkness and technology.
The Snom Prince
The Snom Prince
Can we not argue? anyway I might use Fire or Water/Ice
Skippidypowpow
Skippidypowpow
I want to use Thunder if we can
The Snom Prince
The Snom Prince
That be air or something?
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
@The Exorciser you mentioned something about blood, since blood is mostly water you can use it under the water group, and Eevee, you can use Dark matter under the earth group
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
And yes thunder counts for air