• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Iceblossom
Iceblossom
Sol Akuma (Sol relates to the sun, so her color would be yellow.) Laurel Jade (Laurel is a shade of green.) Viola Lyric (Viola is very close to Violet, which is also what most people mistake her name as.) Then there's Raine Horus. (Raine like Rain, her color is grey/blue.)
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Woah! Those are awesome. I think the names you came up with that relate and are colors are much better than the ones I struggled to find and come up with. :D
Iceblossom
Iceblossom
Coming up with names that match the team was so. freaking. hard. It was painful. But anyways, what're the names of the OC's in Team MAUV?
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Mei Shih ( Mei means plum in chines, her color is plum purple) Amirn Sombra (Amirn means blue and the meaning of Sombra is shadow. Her color is Midnight Blue) Uaithne Oisin ( Uaithne means green in Irish ) and the last is Vi, his color is violet purple but I am still working on what his last name and all will be.
Iceblossom
Iceblossom
Ooh man those are awesome! I like how every name had a certain meaning. :)
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Thanks :) I am still working on Vi though, and I might change around Amirn's name since I still don't feel right about it.
Iceblossom
Iceblossom
Sounds like a plan! Do you have any semblance ideas for them yet?
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
I have for all of them but Vi. All my other OC's already have semblances and weapons. What about yours?
Iceblossom
Iceblossom
Same here! Though I'm tweaking the semblance for Raine just a bit. What are your team's semblances?
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Well Mei can create explosions with her Aura to put it simply, Amirn can go basically invisible, and Uaithne's is luck ( it is a bit more complicated then that and not as OP as it sounds) and for Vi's.....Still not sure.
Iceblossom
Iceblossom
Nice! Sol can control electricity with her emotions, for example, when she's really angry she's really powerful, but if she's sad or injured, it's weak and she can barely use it. She's working on trying to stay calm so she can use her power moderately without it getting out of hand. Laurel can control the gravity of anything she touches, but her aura depletes faster when she uses it.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Woah those are really neat. :) What about the other two?
Iceblossom
Iceblossom
-Viola can manipulate sound, as in she takes noise around her and transforms it into powerful sound waves she uses against her enemies. Rain can stop, slow, and speed up time, but stopping time almost depletes her entire aura, so she rarely stops time. Speeding up and slowing down time is much easier for her, but it gives her massive headaches. I'm still working on Raine's semblance, though.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Oo~ I really ike Raine's semblance. It is really interesting.
Iceblossom
Iceblossom
Yeah, me too! Though I'm afraid it's too powerful, so I'm working on it.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
I can see why you might be worried, but like you said she has limitations so it isn't like infinite power.
Iceblossom
Iceblossom
True, true, thanks for the reassurance. Anyways, what about your character's weapons? Any ideas?
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
I have weapons for them all except Vi XD. The weapons was one of the hardest thongs to come up with for the characters.
Iceblossom
Iceblossom
Ikr! Like... it took me forever to come up with weapons. Sol has a battle axe that's also a sniper rifle, Laurel has a double-bladed spear that turns into pistols, Viola has two shortened katanas that can turn into shotguns, and Raine has a more complicated weapon that I can't really explain, you sort of have to see it.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Do you have a drawing of Raine's? We could start a privet conversation and you could show me the picture of her weapon.