• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Dapper_Cat
Dapper_Cat
Oh my lord. I've actually never once thought of that. I wonder how many people would sign up for that? I'm going to make a thing for that later, now.
Grand Master Koop
Grand Master Koop
I just saw the first episode today, I'll keep binge watching it cause it does interest me
SageNeb
SageNeb
it has lezes though. are you ok with that?
Grand Master Koop
Grand Master Koop
what you mean Yuri? *Puts on shades* The life of a true Otaku is never bothered by the sensuality of the characters in and anime!
SageNeb
SageNeb
woops. never mind i see what you mean. yea even if it has Yuri, it's still a great anime.
Dapper_Cat
Dapper_Cat
Yuri doesn't bother me a single bit. And I do so enjoy the series. And it makes it pretty clear in the first episode (no matter if it's dubbed or subbed) that Tohru has a thing for Kobayashi.
Dapper_Cat
Dapper_Cat
Literally the first episode she says she's in love with her, and specifically means sexually, lol. I think it just adds to the comedy.
SageNeb
SageNeb
Yeah. But when you gonna start the rp? Tag me when you do, I wanna be one of the first to sign up.