• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

A
Astralpunk
So it's been awhile since I last came here, and the past few weeks have been pretty rough. I was actually admitted to the hospital for two weeks because of sickness and right after that, just loads of schoolwork for me to catch up on. I've put some thought into it, and I've decided to leave 'Charms.
A
Astralpunk
It's hard but I just can't deal with the stress anymore. I'm sincerely sorry to everyone who looked up to me, it's been a good run. See ya...
Mewtwofan259
Mewtwofan259
It's your choice. I'll miss you.
Mewtwofan259
Mewtwofan259
You've been a real inspiration to me. I wouldn't have become the most popular Pokecharms Writer without you. Thank you, and I'll miss you.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
We all understand, I hope you are able to get caught up on things. I am sure things will get better. We all wish you the best, and if you ever decide to come back don't be afraid to.
:) Thanks for being such an amazing person so many have looked up to, and trust me many have.
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
Damn! I'm really and truly sorry that all that happened to you, and dare I say it, I can relate... still, I'm sure I'm not the only one that's wishing you the best of luck during these tough times and even after it's over and done with. Thank you for being an inspiration to us all. Charms will miss you!
B
BooBerry
I'm... Im sorry to hear that... We all have decisions to make in life, and we all know it's all for your own good... You had become my inspiration ever since I went on in this site... You had also made me start drawing and posting art here... Like @Il Fantasma said, we'll all miss you!~ We hope that one day, you'll come back and visit this site if you can!~ :)
Shrine
Shrine
You were an inspiration to me, one of the main reasons I joined this site. Even though we only talked very briefly, you art was a huge inspiration for me, and your writing as well. But, we all respect that you can make your choices, and we won't say you can't. If you feel like you need to leave then do so. I guess I'm late, but bye to who is currently the most popular Charmer on this website.
WolfyPop
WolfyPop
I agree, but I respect your decision. You will always be an amazing person to me, and an inspiration. I wish the best for you, Arcaena. Bye. :)