• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Skippidypowpow
Skippidypowpow
Don't blow it, or else I'm not rejoining.
YourLittleSylvia
YourLittleSylvia
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! *hugs Lucario*
The Delivery Pancham
The Delivery Pancham
The Delivery Pancham
Ok, we're so sorry, but if you don't come back, the RP and your friends on here, are screwed
Skippidypowpow
Skippidypowpow
How come?
The Delivery Pancham
The Delivery Pancham
We need you
Skippidypowpow
Skippidypowpow
I wasn't important.
YourLittleSylvia
YourLittleSylvia
Of course you were!
Skippidypowpow
Skippidypowpow
How? Other than Sylvia, give me two legitimate reasons.
YourLittleSylvia
YourLittleSylvia
You kept us well-balanced and coordinated! And besides, without you, I would've been all alone all adventure, save for the Pokemon that I control. It's no fun like that.
Skippidypowpow
Skippidypowpow
Well, I'm not surprised that you didn't hear me. I SAID OTHER THAN SYLVIA. AND HER BEING ALONE IS INVOLVING HER AND ADAM.
Skippidypowpow
Skippidypowpow
I've left, and since I'm not wanting to come back, I'm simply not going to.
The Delivery Pancham
The Delivery Pancham
FINE! BE THAT WAY! WE NEVER NEEDED YOU ANYWAY! BE LIKE THAT ALL YOU WANT!
YourLittleSylvia
YourLittleSylvia
:o ..... I... I-I'm sorry...
YourLittleSylvia
YourLittleSylvia
G-guys...! :'(
Skippidypowpow
Skippidypowpow
You see what I mean?!?!? You guys didn't need me in the first place, and I'm surprised that just 2 SECONDS AGO, YOU ACTED LIKE YOU DID!!!
YourLittleSylvia
YourLittleSylvia
...You realize without you in the RP, I no longer wanna be a part of it, right? He was just saying that because he was mad!

...but I'm more hurt than mad.
Skippidypowpow
Skippidypowpow
Look, my actions shouldn't affect yours. Stay in the RP, because they need you more than they need me, okay?
YourLittleSylvia
YourLittleSylvia
Literally Adam was half of Sylvia's whole package, especially since they began dating. Without Adam, Sylvia could easily lose interest in the RP and stay home without training her Pokemon, literally doing nothing productive but sitting in her room, drawing all day and waiting for Adam to come back.
Skippidypowpow
Skippidypowpow
You realize I'm not coming back to the RP, right? Also, you posted twice in a row, and I'm afraid that it's against the Charms rules.