• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

YourLittleSylvia
YourLittleSylvia
Aw, thanks Sylvie! Hm... This seems kinda weird. Question: Is your real name Sylvie? I'm assuming not, but I'm just saying that mine isn't Sylvia, so if possible, we may have to refer to each other with nicknames...

cuz I wanna be friends!!! :D
SylvieThePokemonTrainer
SylvieThePokemonTrainer
Yah my name isn't Sylvie I just LOVE the name Sylvie coz it sounds cute and sounds like Sylveon lol

Just call me Rainbow Fart!

Or Sylvie. Which is boring, but much less tedious to type lel
YourLittleSylvia
YourLittleSylvia
Lol, I go by the name Sylvia on the Internet, and initially it was because of Sylveon, but now I just love the name Sylvia. And Sylveon. But the two are no longer correlated. Anyway, how about I call you RF?
SylvieThePokemonTrainer
SylvieThePokemonTrainer
Hm...how about just Fart?

I go by Sylvie on the internet lol, my name varies on all the websites Im on but they all have Sylvie in it lol. I love the name Sylvie now and I cant express how much I love Sylveon and how much I wish my dog would turn into a Sylveon lol :p

In your 'About' you said you're fifteen and childish. I am fourteen and EXTREMELY childish, multiple times I have been called an 5-10 year old lol
YourLittleSylvia
YourLittleSylvia
Multiple times, I've called and BEEN called that exact same thing. Heyyyy, childish buddies!

*snickers* Fart...
SylvieThePokemonTrainer
SylvieThePokemonTrainer
Hi, my name is Fart =3 Bye bye! *Waddles off in a penguin onesie*
YourLittleSylvia
YourLittleSylvia
OMG I WANT ONE #jellydonuts