• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

NightRaven
NightRaven
ClockWork Breezy
ClockWork Breezy
Of course! I am well, thanks. I hope you are, to. My name is Jolty, by the way, it's a pleasure to meet you.
NightRaven
NightRaven
It's a pleasure to meet you, as well! ^^ You can call me Raven, if you want, or really anything.
ClockWork Breezy
ClockWork Breezy
Raven is a excellent name, I shall call you that! ^^ I noticed we have many similar interests (Gravity Falls, Drawing, Jontron/Gamegrumps/Mark/JSE, listening to music, etc. ) So that's pretty great, don't you think?
NightRaven
NightRaven
Certainly! ^^ I don't exactly show it often, but I am probably one of the strangest people you'll ever meet XD just a little warning.
But being weird is a good thing, nevertheless: it makes you unique in more ways than one, which can help people recognize you. ^^
ClockWork Breezy
ClockWork Breezy
Pff, weird is good. There is a reason I associate with Ford Pines from Gravity Falls so much.
ClockWork Breezy
ClockWork Breezy
Also, your art is fantastic.
NightRaven
NightRaven
Stanford is, honestly, one of my favorite characters XD
Oh, and thank you! So is yours! ^^ I resorted to drawing cats a few years ago because I couldn't draw one anatomically correct human.
At all.
And I still can't XD
But thank you for the compliment: I honestly look down upon my own art, wishing that one day I'd actually be able to draw something normal. ^^'
ClockWork Breezy
ClockWork Breezy
Have you seen my drawings? I draw eeveeolutions, and that is pretty much it XD. And, don't worry about drawing "normally". Everyone draws uniquely!
NightRaven
NightRaven
Certainly! ^^ Your art is wonderful!
That is also very true. Drawing normally isn't exactly a thing, as everyone is different: no two pieces of art are the same.
^^
ClockWork Breezy
ClockWork Breezy
I thank you for the compliment, but I think my art is rather terrible.
NightRaven
NightRaven
I feel the same about my own art, but, believe me: that was more than just a compliment— it was in truth ^^
ClockWork Breezy
ClockWork Breezy
Well, I appreciate the comment, so thank you. It means a lot coming from a very good artist.
NightRaven
NightRaven
It'll never be a problem ^^
I'm glad to have found another person with similar interests! I don't really have many friends, so I'm very glad to have come across you ^^
Thank you for every bit of support: even a simple hello means a lot.