• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

MelodyMay
MelodyMay
Oh! :D Hey :D
MelodyMay
MelodyMay
I remember now lol :p
SageNeb
SageNeb
Lol. It’s been a while, too bad BTU died...
MelodyMay
MelodyMay
I know, I had fun there :c but if you want to join an rp, I just posted a new one for my return.
SageNeb
SageNeb
I would join... but I’m trying to restrict the number of RPs I’m in xD ive been joining them for so long I forgot how many I’m in like a month ago xD
MelodyMay
MelodyMay
Awww okay :c know anyone looking for new rps?
SageNeb
SageNeb
Not really sorry. Well... maybe. Does your RP allow Fakemon made by the people that are using them?
MelodyMay
MelodyMay
depends. They have to send me a very detailed description of the mon including looks, evolution method, moves it can learn, etc :3 if you make a mon be thorough lol :p
MelodyMay
MelodyMay
it's all listed in the rules
SageNeb
SageNeb
Great! Just one thing... you didn’t put the sign ups thread on Pokemon role play discussions xD also @Aquaman
MelodyMay
MelodyMay
huh? I did though...
SageNeb
SageNeb
You posted it in the Pokemon roleplay Board lol
MelodyMay
MelodyMay
Yeah, it's in Pokemon Roleplay
MelodyMay
MelodyMay
Isn't that where it's meant to be?
SageNeb
SageNeb
It’s supposed to be in Pokemon role play discussion. That’s where you put sign ups threads and out of character stuff for an rp
MelodyMay
MelodyMay
oh oops... time to fix that
MelodyMay
MelodyMay
and done
Le Marsouin
Le Marsouin
Well... if I'm gonna include my F- Fakemon... I suppose I better talk to y- you know who t- then... *woosh woosh woosh*
MelodyMay
MelodyMay
No, you can tell me all about them :) it can just be hard to keep fakemon organized in an rp format
Le Marsouin
Le Marsouin
The one I was planning on using for that roleplay is likely going to be my first Fakemon that I made, and well I'll show you all of his information in my DM once I get all the lovely info from my notepad file. (No pics though since not exactly great at art...)