• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

sSoul
sSoul
*bulbasaur appears out of nowhere "Haii" (saying the name of favorite move three times summons my pet, Vince)
FrostCrispz
FrostCrispz
-uses Ice Beam- wait, that was your pet?
sSoul
sSoul
Y u kill Vince ;_; *summons Vulpix and has Vulpix use Flamethrower
SylvieThePokemonTrainer
SylvieThePokemonTrainer
Rowlet suddenly appears accidentally in front of the flamethrower. "Oh dear goodness! Aghk!" (Squawk! Flaps wings violently) "Ugh! You ruined my beauty sleep!"
FrostCrispz
FrostCrispz
-Frost Ice Beams the Rowlet- "Ha!"
SylvieThePokemonTrainer
SylvieThePokemonTrainer
(Rowlet morphs into Quilava) "Rowlet is old news! I'm Quilava now!" (Flamethrowers Frost.)
FrostCrispz
FrostCrispz
-Protect- "You need to chill!" -Frost Breath-
SylvieThePokemonTrainer
SylvieThePokemonTrainer
(It is not very effective!) (Quilava uses Flame Charge!)
FrostCrispz
FrostCrispz
-Protect- "Work on it." -Hail-
SylvieThePokemonTrainer
SylvieThePokemonTrainer
(Quilava heats up its spikes to melt the Hail before it even hits him, and the heat is so hot it evaporates the melted water before it hits him. He then, with the plus speed, uses Flame Charge very quickly again.)
sSoul
sSoul
*Vince wakes up, earthquakes the Quilava and the Vulpix flamethrowers the Galceon I suppose then Vince pulls out phone and shows everyone that Haunter middle finger meme
SylvieThePokemonTrainer
SylvieThePokemonTrainer
(Quilava goes mental and starts screaming after the Earthquake.) MY SPIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY FELL OFF!!!!!!!!!!!
FrostCrispz
FrostCrispz
-Uses protect again- How long does it take you to learn? -Ice Beam Vince-
SylvieThePokemonTrainer
SylvieThePokemonTrainer
((Quilava keeps screaming and running around in a circle, weeping.)) My spikes...! MY SPIKES!