• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

MelodyMay
MelodyMay
You're more than welcome to come back. I was just being bluntly honest: if you are so set on using these modified pokemon then maybe my roleplay isn't for you. But I did not enjoy the prospect of that in my roleplay and I have too much going on in my real life to stress over working around that if that is your condition for coming back to the roleplay.
MelodyMay
MelodyMay
I come here to get away from stress and the back and forth for days on this subject, along with everything else in my life, was stressing me to the point I was forgetting to eat. I would like if you came back but I refuse to putt myself through another set of back and forth. Either take using regular pokemon or find a thread that suits you better. I'm sorry but I don't know what else to tell you...
Le Marsouin
Le Marsouin
Well fine, I suppose I shall revert back to my normal means of using Pokémon like I did earlier if I must. I was really tired of using regular Pokémon since people have been telling me to use them like the games. (Four moves, being mere property, natures that are conflicting, etc.)
MelodyMay
MelodyMay
So you were pushing to use modified pokemon- and putting yourself further behind in the roleplay as a result- when you knew I wasn't going to have them used like that? Why? It may be my exhaustion talking, but that makes no sense.
Le Marsouin
Le Marsouin
It doesn't make any sense since I was attempting to put something unique into my Pokémon instead of having them all bland and generic that I see all the troublemakers using. I have to apologize for this since I am quite behind in this RP now and I do have to get to character development again now as a result.
Le Marsouin
Le Marsouin
I know that it sucks to be dealing with a matter that is nothing compared to the bunnying long earlier, and I was attempting to use something more unique or modified as you stated in hopes of avoiding that incident again like it has worked in the past years; however that seemed to backfire greatly already.
MelodyMay
MelodyMay
I vented about all this to my fiance. Here's how it went: "So bunnying is how the godmodding affects you? And this guy's solution to the godmodder's is to be one himself while trying to weasel past the rules?" And that is honestly how it was coming across!
Le Marsouin
Le Marsouin
*le sigh* I suppose I must explain more in depth and clarity since I feel like this seems to be something that cannot be easily understood with a brief vision. I already foresee myself being with other newcomers that will do worst towards me even if I had utmost manners if I come back.