• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Sun and Moon
Sun and Moon
You would probably need to draw at least 130 Pokémon, unless you want the mutant pokes cut out. I will make a thread later today on this. I still haven’t found out what to give you guys as a reward (I can’t afford bitcoins and I only have 900 robux.)
The Snom Prince
The Snom Prince
Robux doesn't count as currency in this sort of case Sunny
Shiny Blue Gardevoir
Shiny Blue Gardevoir
I have no alternate accounts anywhere...
Le Marsouin
Le Marsouin
*a seal Fakemon tries to reach for the chalk on the board to finish his trigonometry equation* So... Somebody said they need help? I know I might be a bit late since I was knocked out yesterday, and crytocurrency is a bit expensive in most cases since they don't reproduce like minted money. (Plus a bitcoin is 5.7k USD dollars / 14.2 million fujicoins if you're wondering.)
Sun and Moon
Sun and Moon
I don’t have 5.7k I only have 2k at the moment. Need like half of it for food.
Shiny Blue Gardevoir
Shiny Blue Gardevoir
I don't expect to be paid for this at all, I'm only getting involved because it seems fun. I have many fakemon of my own, and I'm always up to make more. If I may ask, what sort of environment is your fanmade region? A desert? Cityscape? Tundra? And is it based on any one real life country?
Le Marsouin
Le Marsouin
*a Nicaong could be seen attempting to dodge various attacks to avoid using medicine* Well Lunar certainly beated me to that question and like Lunar, I'm always happy to make more Fakemon as long as I'm not sick that is... (I've got quite a collection here hehe.)
Sun and Moon
Sun and Moon
@Lunar Emperor the region is based of a Tundra, but the last four city’s are based on a warm country like because they are across the region to the warmer sections. Those warm parts is where a volcano is. This volcano is causing the warmth of it.

I
Le Marsouin
Le Marsouin
*the Nicaong gulps and hides after managing to temporarily get on the user's comms system* A t- tundra... so it's like an island of coldness and no trees? And aside from the volcano, before I ask what area it might be based off of, I'd have to guess Europe or Asia as my main continents as a starter...
Shiny Blue Gardevoir
Shiny Blue Gardevoir
Hm, alright. Excuse me while I design a fakemon based on the arctic hare...
Le Marsouin
Le Marsouin
*??? could be seen using Floral Fury on a Rhyhorn just because it teased her* I'm currently finishing my Bajola starters as I'm working on my grass starter here... (I'll give more info to what it's based off later.)
Shiny Blue Gardevoir
Shiny Blue Gardevoir
Ok, I think I've got something!

Name: Lagielo

Species: Ice Burrow Pokemon

Gender Ratio: 50/50

Type: Ground/Ice

Ability: Burrower (User cannot be hit by HM attacks)

Appearance: Lagielo are small, lagomorph creatures, with thick light blue fur, and white inner-ears and underbellies. They have long back legs, and big, rounded feet, and pearlescent claws, each of which have visible blue quicks.
Sun and Moon
Sun and Moon
Interesting Pokémon, but may I ask you this: what is it’s hidden Ability or is Burrower is only Ability. Does it have a evolution? What is the height and weight of it.
Shiny Blue Gardevoir
Shiny Blue Gardevoir
Hidden Ability: Ice Body or Sturdy (Chance of having Sturdy is increased if, when breeding, the father is a ground type)

Pre-evolution: Conezzardi (A small pokemon which resembles a baby rabbit)

Height: 75cm

Weight: 1lb
Sun and Moon
Sun and Moon
Good. I will make a thread about the project. When I’m ready to start, I will tell everyone.

Quick note: Please note that this will take 4 to 8 weeks as I tried this one time but for a different region. That project resulted in a fail sadly.
Shiny Blue Gardevoir
Le Marsouin
Le Marsouin
Well... I've got four different regions I'm working with for me here, so I've got quite the experience. *a Jigacho sits by you while solving a 20 x 20 Rubik's cube with the Nurse's help*
Shiny Blue Gardevoir
Shiny Blue Gardevoir
I have two, so far (One based on Italy, Vitala, and one based on Spain, Nita). I also have one based on Portugal in the works. I love anything Mediterranean, if you couldn't tell XD
Sun and Moon
Sun and Moon
I have three. Shano (based on Australia, but futuristic.)
Estark (based on Estonia and places around Estonia.)
And Jamikiya (based on Cuba.) Bersica, the one I am currently trying to design a (base map) of, is based on Asia, around the artic circle.
Shiny Blue Gardevoir